Part 16

This chapter is inspired by the song My Strange Addiction (Billie Eilish). There's also some smut in this chapter so enjoy!

I spent the rest of the day, lazily cuddled on J's chest while he worked. The hours gave me ample time to think about all the things that had been going on in the last seventy-two hours. It made my head spin with all the changes I was going through. I was embracing a side of myself that up until recently I hadn't really acknowledged. While I had cleared up a lot of the fog that had been clouding around my thoughts, one thing remained. I didn't want to lose who I was before this. Yes, I was going to embrace this side of myself but I had an...adult itch I needed scratched.

The time cuddling had not only given me time to think about what I had learned, it also meant that I became increasingly aware of J's penis rubbing against me. Every time he shifted, his clothed dick would rub against my clit. This fucker was inadvertently being the biggest tease. The ironic part was that as a sadist he would have loved this if he knew how I felt. I was fine for the first hour. By the second I had started to squirm, trying to chase the pleasure. When the third hour came around and J said he was going to work a little longer I snapped.

"Daddy I might get in trouble for this but I swear to fucking god if you don't fuck me within the next five minutes I will finger fuck my goddamn self."  I growled, cupping his cheeks.

His eyes turned dark and feral at my statement. He abruptly stood still gripping onto me. In one fluid motion he spun me around and pushed me to bend over the desk. I was only wearing an over-sized sweatshirt and panties so J easily shoved a finger into my pants to circle my clit. I moaned, finally getting the friction I had been lacking. I felt J breathing heavily against my neck,

"Those were some very naughty words princess, should I even let you cum?" he growled.

"Please Daddy, I need it." I whimpered.

He increased his pace and shoved a finger inside me making me yelp at the force. I felt my walls clenching when he hit my g-spot. He continued to rub my g-spot while simultaneously circling my clit. Before long I was on the edge of an orgasm.

"Can I cum Daddy? Please!" I begged.

He halted his movements making me want to sob. He leaned down next to my ear,

"Give Daddy an orgasm that makes you squirt all over his hand" he purred.

He picked up his pace once again, slamming two fingers into me. I felt my mouth open in a silent scream before my inner walls clamped down on his fingers, freezing them in place. The pleasure came in what seemed like never ending waves. I felt my juices sliding down my thigh, drenching J's fingers.  I was vaguely aware of J talking to me but my mind was fuzzy from the pleasure. While still in my haze, I abruptly felt J pick me up and walk towards the door of the office. He strode purposely towards the bedroom with me just hanging over his shoulder. I'm sure I looked ridiculous but I honestly didn't care in that moment.

Once we made it to the bedroom, J threw me onto the bed. He started to slowly unbutton his shirt while maintaining eye contact. My eyes were glued to his chest as more and more of his tattoos were revealed. His toned chest and stomach made me horny all over again. Once his shirt was completely unbuttoned, he threw it aside. He quickly took off his pants as well. He proceeded to stalk towards me with the same feral look in his eye. Once he reached me, he ripped off my sweatshirt and underwear, leaving me laying naked, splayed out on the bed.

"Look at my pretty princess all laid out for me," he growled. "I can't wait to sink my cock deep inside you."

I squirmed in response, impatient. He didn't leave me waiting for long as in a flash he was on top of me. He grabbed both my hands and shoved them above my head. I automatically knew to keep them there as he released them. He stared down at me as he lined up his cock before plunging into me so our hips touched. I was instantly full and the sensation made me gasp. He set a punishing pace, chasing his own pleasure. I was just enjoying the ride. I felt my pleasure build again as his hips brushed my clit with every thrust.