Part 14

HAHAHAHA THAT WAS A LIE APPARENTLY. The sickness took me so all I did was sleep for a week. Enjoy!

Harley and I walked up the stairs silently, both in our own heads. Once we reached the top floor, Harley spoke,

"What you did was stupid, you know that right?"

I winced at her question, but it also ticked me off slightly. I was well aware of what I'd done and it was honestly partially her fault. I could have come to the realizations I had about myself in a better way if I wasn't so confused. They could have just talked to me, told me their observations. They could have helped me learn. I stopped walking and turned to her.

"I'm fucking aware of what I did Harley," I stated coldly. "I was confused and didn't know what else to do. No one helped me. They just joked around like they knew something I didn't. You joked around and called me 'the baby' with no explanation. Do you know how that feels?"

She looked down at her feet in regret.

"I'm sorry I hurt you. That wasn't what I wanted" she replied softly. "I assumed you understood and that's my fault."

I smiled softly and pulled her into a hug,

"I get it Harley. You just have to remember I'm new to all this."

She squeezed me back tightly before we let go of each other and kept walking towards the bedroom. We settled ourselves on the bed while we waited for J. We talked quietly as I filled her in on my punishment and what I had read about today. She was glad I had been able to figure some things out about myself. She promised that they both would answer any questions I had. I was grateful she was being supportive. Even though I logically knew that she really cared about me, I was still insecure. 

About twenty minutes later, J walked through the door, wearing just a pair of black sweatpants. Harley and I both turned to look at the door as he entered. He ambled over to the bed, eyeing us both. He stopped at the foot of the bed and crossed his arms. He looked like he was visually checking us both over again to convince himself we were alright. I gave him a slight smile to tell him I was fine. After a minute he seemed satisfied. He sat in the middle of the bed and sighed deeply. I gave him a minute but I knew I needed some answers.

"Um...daddy?" I quietly said.

He turned towards me and nodded for me to go on. I looked down playing with my fingers trying to get the courage to speak.

"I did some reading today before...everything and I wanted to talk about it."

I saw him sit up straighter out of the corner of my eye. I was sitting towards the end of the bed so I could look at them while we talked.

"Of course princess. Harley and I will answer anything we can," he replied.

I nodded to myself and forced my mouth to keep moving before I lost my courage,

"I looked through a book of all the different types of BDSM dynamics and came across the section about Caregiver/little dynamics. I figured out pretty quick that that is what our dynamic basically is," I said smiling slightly.

Both Harley and J nodded their agreement. I continued,

"It mentioned that most littles fit a certain age range but I don't really understand what they meant," I looked at Harley. "What's it talking about?"

Harley smiled and began to explain,

"Well, I'll explain using myself. My 'age range' is that of a preteen. Technically I'm considered a middle but that doesn't matter right now. So this means I identify with the needs a preteen would have from their caregiver. For example, I have to ask to go anywhere and have an allowance of what I get to spend a month. Obviously I'm not allowed around weapons without Daddy and swearing is frowned upon."