Promise?

"Give me a chance.....please," He exhaled still crying, gripping your hands tightly as if you would go away any minute, "Let me prove myself please..."

You really don't know what to do. It was the first time you saw Jimin crying, almost weeping like a child, holding your hands and not taking the name to let go. You felt really bad for him. You decided to cool down first and then take a decision. You cant take a decision, out of sympathy which you might regret later, but whenever he is around you are happy. His presence himself makes you happy, maybe in the future he could actually take good care of you. You do felt butterflies in your stomach, and he did make you heart flutter, then maybe for once it will be worth to give him a chance.

You just call out his name, "Jimin" with the sweetest tone possible, which made him look at you. Tears were still slipping down from his eyes, nose and cheeks turning red. The sight of him made your heart ache. You cupped his cheeks, wiping away the tears, "Okay..." you exhaled, "I'll give you a chance." Jimin felt his heart stop beating for a moment. At some point he thought that it was just a dream, a beautiful dream which he never wants to end, and gladly he wasn't, he felt lucky, to have you, "Don't let me down," You smiled. He immediately got up and engulf you in a tight hug, crying in joy.

"T-Thank you," He wept, "I wont," He pulled out from the hug and looked at you, cupping your cheeks he said, "I will never let you down."

"Promise?" You asked.

He smiled, his eyes turning crescent and shinning, "Promise..." with that being said he placed a peck on your forehead, which made you smile and your heart flutter even more. He once again engulf you into a warm hug. You hugged back feeling all cozy and warm.

Your mom was standing just in front of the door, with two bowls of fruits in her hands. She just smiled and went downstairs, letting you both have some time.

"What's with the face?" Your dad asked noticing an unusual look on your mom's face.

"Nothing, just happy for them," Your mom said placing the bowls on the table. Your dad thought for a while, and when it strike him, he slightly jumped up and down with joy.

"I knew it would happen. Yes!!" He turned his hand into a fist and said. He look at your mom who was transferring the fruits in a bowl. He smiled and went, wrapping his arms around her waist, supporting his face on her shoulder, "Oh honey, I am so happy."

"You like Jimin that much?" Your mom asked with a smile.

"its not about that."

"Then,"

"There's something in him, which tells me to adore him, like you know something,"

"And what is that somethin?"

"I don't know honey, but something. He is lovely boy, perfect for our little daughter," Your mom nodded in agreement. " But if he hurts my daughter, I will hit him with my baseball bat," Your mom started laughing.

"Oh honey stop it," your mom said.

"Yeah I definitely would,"

_

Jimin's phone started buzzing in his pocket, he doesn't want to be apart from the hug, "I am sorry," he whispered which was audible to you. He took out his phone and saw Jungkook calling him. He answered the call, "Hmm.....no I cant join you today......yes I am with her.....ok see you tomorrow, bye."

"Was it important?" You asked him with a low voice. His eyes and face were still red. He just nodded his head sideways.

"Let's go," He said standing up.

"Where?"

"Somewhere.."

"But-" He just raised his hands towards you. You took a second or two and then put your hand on his. He blushed, which made you smiled.

You both came downstairs. You thought to sneak out at first but decided to ask for permission. You went towards the kitchen with Jimin holding hands. Your parents noticed it and looked towards your dad, making you both a bit confused. "Mom can we-"

"Come home before 10 p.m. and if you are late no problem," You were shocked while Jimin had an eye to eye smile. He jumped and up and down in tiny and said, "Lets go lets go."

He opened the door for you to get in saying, "My lady," You smiled and sat inside. He smiled and close the door. He sat inside, blasting music and drove out to somewhere. You both were singing, laughing, making weird noises, shouting and what not, but you were living your life, you felt alive with him. It seems like your world had totally changed, now it his smile that only matters to you.

"Take a nap, it will take time," he said still driving. You check the time on your phone, its 9:56 p.m. "Don't worry, I have already texted your mom," He passed a smile.

"But how did you get her number?"

"Yeah, I am Park Jimin, nothing is impossible for me." He said making a pouty face. You rolled your eyes smiling.

"Yeah whatever,"

"Now take a quick nap," You wont deny but you were a bit tired. You just closed your eyes, his hand on your thighs. You can feel his shaky hands, you knew that he was nervous, you just smiled and sleep overcame you.

_

"Hey Y/N wake up.." Jimin said shaking you a bit. When you opened your eyes it was a sight to see, it seemed like you were at the outskirts of Seoul. A night with beaming stars almost taking your breath away for the beauty it shows, chilly air blowing and a mountainous sight. You got out of the car, mesmerized by the beauty. Jimin smiled and got out of the car too, and stood behind you whispering in a play full tone, "You like the view?" You just nodded with a smile.

"But you are best view..."

"Are you trying to record a tiktok or something?" You asked, "Well its outdated now" You chuckled and went towards the car sitting on the bonnet.

"No I was not I was just saying the truth you know," he said while joining you. "Are you hungry?" You checked your phone, it was 11:15 p.m.

"Yeah kinda hungry though,"

"Wait a min," He came back with a pizza box, "I bought on our way here."

He hopped on the bonnet again placing the box between you. You took a slice and ate it. It was lovely, your surroundings was lovely, only because of him. "Jimin, would I take this as a date?"

"For me...it is, indeed," it made you smile, because he has fulfilled all the expectations, which should take place on a first date.

After you both have finished eating, his arms were wrapping  around yours while your head was resting on his shoulders, what a peaceful night you thought.

"Y/N, I promise you that.....I'll will never hurt you, never ever," he said, placing apecknon your head. It gave you butterflies all around. He made you feel special.

You raised your head and said, "Jimin, I  love you," Jimin went shook for a second. He was waiting for a while to hear this three beautiful words, as if his life depends on it. His eyes were becoming blurry for a moment. He was so overwhelmed. He put his index finger on your chin supporting your face he prompted, "I love you too," with that being said he went closer towards you, yours eyes eventually closing and heart beating racing every moment. And then after all his lips met yours, a tear slip down his eyes. When you felt his tear, it made you place your hand behind his neck and pull him even closed, as if you assuring him that you wont go away.

Yes, he kissed you.
.
.
.
.
Am sorry guys 😭😭 my exams were going on😭😭 so I couldn't post. So here it goes, let me know in the comments about your thoughts regarding this chapter. Till then...

~Adios.