Backing Off or Not??

"I-I dont want to continue with the bet." He looked down and closed his eyes waiting for their reaction.

Everyone was shocked at his words, they cannot believe their ears that Jimin was saying it, the guy who never backs of whatever decision he takes is backing off just for you, as for the first time in a while, he wants to get away from you, he is scared, he is scared to fall in love again, that love which has always has caused him pain. Jhope started laughing out of no where, "you must be joking right??" Jimin sighed but didnt answered

"He is not joking, hyung..." Jungkook said still looking at him.

"But why are you backing off all of a sudden, huh?? This is not the Jimin I knew...." Namjoon said.

"I-I dont feel like doing it. Honestly saying, she is out of my reach hyung...and I dont want to waste my time on her as she doesn't matters to me," Jimin finally said.

"Okay, Jimin....so it means..." Jimin looked at Namjoon, "you lost the bet..."
Jimin looked down and nodded.

"Yeah, I did and dont worry Jungkook I'll pay for your food for an month..." Jimin said.

"It means that it's my turn now, right Jimin??" Jin said.

"I-I huh..." he sighed, "I'll be back, " he said without answering him and left the place.

Jin was confused about Jimin's part but he has backed off now. Is it really hard to take you on bed?? Must be, but I should at least give it a try Jin thought.

"Hey wait.." Jungkook said and went after him. He saw that he was walking through the corridor, so he ran towards him and stopped him. "Hey Jimin wait..."

"What Jungkook??" Jimin said further moving and looked towards him.

"What exactly happened??"

"What do you mean??"

"Jimin you definitely know what I mean now say, why did you back off all of a sudden?? You were doing great with her??"

"I dont feel like Jungkook??" Jimin said and changed the topic, ''I am getting bored, did you arrange some girls for tonight???"

"Not yet but soon..."

"You better hurry..." Jungkook nodded and they went to the basketball court.

_

You were walking through the corridors when you saw Dana coming out from the Principals room. You ran towards her calling out her name and hugged her. "Aww, you missed me so much??" Dana said still hugging. You pulled out and nodded.

"I want to tell you something, can we go somewhere else..." you said and looked towards Wang who was busy with his phone.

Dana nodded and looked towards him, "Wang I'll catch up with you later okay, byee..." she waved towards him and went away with you. You both stood sat on a bench under the tree.

"Dana, listen, it's really important. There is something which I havent told you yet.."

"What??"

You hold her hands and said, "promise me that you wont be mad??"

"Depends on what you did??"

"Come on Dana promise me..." you pouted.

"Okay, promise, now spill.." dana said.

You explained each and every detail, everything happened with Jimin. She listened to you in shock. When you finished she hit her head with her hand and mouthed, "shit." You looked at her and waited for her to explode on you.