I don't trust you

"You really like me don't you?"

You were just speechless. He tilt his face a bit and moved closer towards you whispering, "But, I like you a lot, and trust me I ain't playing games," You looked at him, you still don't know that he is joking or not, you just stared at his eyes searching for an answer, all you get was love and nothing else. He moved even closer and placed a small kiss on your shoulders. You couldn't help but to ran away from him, God knows what was he going to do next. Jimin sighed and leaned against the closet. You went out, speed walking into the hallway when another hand pulled you to a room. It was Jin. He didn't say anything, he just took your hand and went behind the sofa.

"I think Yoongi is about to get caught, so let's just stay here for a while," Jin whispered.

"How did you know?"

"I saw Hobi going towards Yoongi," You both decided to stay there for a while until u heard Hobi screamed.

"Come out Guys! Yoongi is the next seeker," You all gathered in your living room noticing Yoongi's defeated face and Hobi smile which was as bright as a sunshine.

"Let's play cards now, am bored," Namjoon spoke taking a seat on the couch.

"Yeah lets play cards," Yoongi said now with a bright smile.

"Do you have cards Y/N?" Namjoon asked. You couldn't remember actually, as its been a while you played cards.

"Y-Yeah maybe, let me just check," You said with a nervous tone and went upstairs to your room. You were searching for long time now.

"Did she fell asleep? What's taking so long?" Jin asked.

"I don't know about Y/N but Yoongi hyung is definitely sleeping," Taehyung said. Everyone looked at Yoongi and sighed.

"Wait, let me go up and check," Jimin said and came upstairs to your room. Your door was wide open, he entered and saw you on your knees, checking under the cabinet. Jimin wouldn't lie but he liked the view, it was such a turn on for him. He put his dirty thoughts aside and cleared his throat grabbing your attention. "Did you find it?" You pouted and just shook your head.

"The upper cabinets are left wait a minute," You said as you grabbed a chair and stood on it checking the cabinets. Jimin's heart fluttered and found himself smiling. He found it so cute that he immediately took out his phone and secretly took a picture of yours. Jimin smiled and went towards you holding the chair. You looked down and found him smiling. You sarcastically smiled back and went back to work. Jimin cleared his throat which was inaudible to your ears.

"Why, did you run away?" Jimin asked. You stopped working, you really don't have an answer. So you ignored the question and went back to your work, and yes you succeed, you finally found the cards. You got down and walked past Jimin until you felt a hand stopping you. You looked back and saw Jimin holding your hand and looking back at you. "I said, why did you run away?"

"Because, I don't trust you with love," You were indeed telling the truth, his grip literally went off your hand. You know it made him sad, but it was the truth after all, he need to face it. With that you came downstairs, everyone with excited face started playing while Jimin joined after a while with a gloomy face.

_

You all played for like almost two hours. Everyone had a great time including you. Now it was time to pack up everything. You all got up and went towards the door to say goodbye to them. They all went outside and said good bye to you, except Jimin, he just passed a smile. You said bye to everyone and close the door with a smiling face. One thing was for sure, they aren't bad people after all. You went back to your living room and cleaned up everything.