Silence

"Shit," you said and smack your head with your hand, while Wang's smile grew even bigger. He looked towards Jimin and showed him a thumbs up, while Jimin just nodded. "And the pairs are final...so start working on it next week I'll take your project, and you might sit together to discuss your project.

"Why god, why, why with me...???" You said, still holding your head with your hand.

"Its okay, Y/N you have to do the project right....just maintain some distance, okay....you can do it..." she said as she showed her fist saying, "fighting,"

"Fighting," You also said. Dana never fails to heighten up your spirit.

You slowly stood up from your place and started walking towards his direction, which was at the very end of the class. You kept your head down, while Jimin secretly texted Wang.

Jimin: you did it right??

Wang: no Dana did....ofc I did dude....its computerised...so enjoy your partner ;)

Jimin: yeah....whatever..

"did you know about it??" Jungkook asked which startled Jimin. "woah....I didn't mean to scare you dude.."

"I'm fine.....what were you saying?" Jimin tried to act cool.

"I am saying that....did you know about it?" Jungkook asked.

"Nahh......" Jimin said, looking towards you.

"Okay then I should make a leave, don't get too horny," Jungkook laughed and went away. Jimin nodded. Jimin was still staring at you, as the surrounding has changed into a romantic state. He saw you as if you were an angel sent on earth. He shook his head removing all the thoughts he had. His heart beating faster as every step you take towards him. He started behaving awkward, scratching his neck repeatedly.

You went and stood at front of him, "can I....can I sit here?" you asked. Jimin just nodded without looking at you. When you sat beside him your leg got slightly touched with Jimin's, which made him look at you and gave a smirk. You didn't understand that what's the smirk for.

"You want me that bad..huh.." Jimin said. You sighed.

"No, I don't and now can we please discuss our project..."

"see, I am not at all interested in this project,"

"But its important....we can actually score good mark's," Jimin thought of it for a while, without studying he can fetch marks so he decided to join.

"So your place or mine?" Jimin said licking his lips and looking at yours. Such a pervert you thought.

"But lets choose a topic first, do you have any in your mind??"

"Yes," He said flipping back his hair. God damn that's sexy, you thought.

"What?" You asked him, taking a pen and a paper which was lying on the desk.

"You," he said. You looked towards him and saw that he is directly staring at your eyes. God those eyes are something, which you would love to drown in. You shook your head letting all the thoughts go away, and tried to concentrate on the project.

"It means, I have to choose one," You said and started shuffling through the books.

"But I said its you," He said while smirking. You rolled your eyes and looked at him.

"Cant you be serious for a while??" You said getting a bit loud on him.

"Okay, Okay...I'll be serious," Jimin raising his hands, in defeat.