In the Car

WARNING MATURE CONTENT⚠

"Babe come fast I am waiting for you in my car," Jimin said and went downstairs. He sat inside the car and his phone rang. He picked it up, "yes, kook."

"Hyung, she is Taehee right, one of the most popular girls in our school."

"Yeah, Jungkook....." Jimin put the phone on speaker and started fastening his seat belt.

"You forgot right that she needs to be with me, for today.''

"Jungkookahhh, let me take her to the school first then you can get her."

"Okay, fine don't forget that she was a bet."

"Yes, and I won that's why I get to spend time with her first."

"Yeah, how did you made it with her, everyone says that it's difficult to take her in bed." Jimin took the phone, closed the speaker, and then spoke, making sure that no one is listening to him.

"Yesterday we all went to the club remember."

"Yeah...."

"You all left, but I told that I'll leave a bit later because I found her in the club with her friends. I took her on the dance floor and made some intimacy and then she falls into my trap. It was just a piece of cake you know."

"Yeah, yeah, piece of cake for you, playboy. Does she knows about our bet??"

"Of course not, it was just a one night stand, that's it. Well, you would enjoy her, she is really something...man...."
Jimin saw that she is proceeding towards his car. "I'll talk to you later she is coming ok, bye." He hung up and put the phone in his pocket.

She opened the door and sat down saying, "Hey baby..."

"Hey, gorgeous." He said as she leaned towards him and kissed him on his lips.

"You know what, I always wanted to be yours." She pulled out and said as her face inches apart.

"Well, you get me though, last night," Jimin said seeing her lips again and back to her eyes. He smirked evilly because he knows that tonight she is going to be with Jungkook in his bed, or maybe earlier.

She kissed him again and again. After a while, she pulled out.

"You know babe you are just like an addiction to me." Jimin said as she smirked.

"Well, how would it be if....we...practice makeout session in a car...huh..." she suggested.

"Oh, my baby is getting horny again." He bites his lower and pulled her towards him and made her sit in his lap. She put her legs around him and started kissing his neck. "Babe make it slow for now let me drive out my mansion, and then we can stop somewhere, where you can continue." She nodded. Jimin drives outside the mansion and went to the nearest park and parked his car behind some tall bushes. The girl unzipped his pants and took out his arousing member, palming it up and down with her hands and she kissed her. She lift herself up from his lap as he placed his member inside and started thrusting, slowly while kissing her by grabbing her ass. He started kissing her neck leaving wet kisses. Placing his face on the crook of her neck he started thrusting faster and faster like there is no tomorrow. The girl's eyes rolled back due to pleasure and she moaned, "Jimin.....I.....am.....close....."
Jimin thrusted deeper and at a steady pace. He let out soft moans. She ultimately came and let out a loud moan. Jimin also stopped thrusting catching his breath. He kissed her once again. She kissed back and started moving her hips slowly on his lap. Jimin unbuttoned her shirt and pulled out her boobs from her bra. He fingered her nipples while she kissed him. It continued for a while until Jimin  was close. He came all over his pants. He pulled out and grabbed a tissue from the dash board. He handed it over to her, she took out some tissue and wiped it off. Jimin took the tissue from her and threw it in the dustbin. He then started driving and proceeded towards the school. Whenever he was stopping, because of the red light, the girl hungrily went for kissing him.

Jimin can notice that the cars which were standing on both sides were watching them. Jimin didn't care. He doesn't give a fuck about them. He continued with her.
.
.
.
Sorry for a short one😅😅😅 I promise to write some more...😅😅💜💜💜