Caring For You

Jimin parked his car and went inside casually, until one of his maid stopped him.

"Excuse me Sir,"

"Yes," Jimin said sliding his hands into his pockets.

"Madam and Sir wants to see you now," she said without meeting his gaze.

"Tell them I am busy," He was about to leave when another voice called him.

"Come see us for a moment." Jimin looked sideways and saw that it was his mom. She said and went back inside the living room. Jimin followed without saying any words. His father seated himself on a couch with a wine glass in his hands. Jimin went and bowed first.

"Sit," his father said. Jimin sat down on the side couches.

"How have you been lately??" His father asked, while Jimin just nodded.

"I have decided to send you to US for a week."

"Why??" Jimin asked looking towards him., with an almost shocked expression.

"Of course, to increase our business over there,"

"And to introduce you to Mr. Kang's daughter, Kang Shim," his mom added.

"But dad-"

"Just join the company already, and get married,"

"But dad I dont want to, I am still in high school!!"

"I am not asking, I am just letting you know,"

"But dad dont you think that even if I join your company people will say worst things about me. They might feel that I dont have enough abilities to handle the company. So I don't want to join until I finish my studies."

"What did you just say?!" his said in a mad tone.

"Yes, dad I wont join the company, until my studies are over and for US thing I ain't going there, do whatever you want." Jimin stood up and went outside.

"You seeing that bastard!! He is now speaking over me!!" His dad shouted, while his mom saw his retreating figure.

Jimin sat inside his car, and took out his phone, searching for Jessi's name.

Jimin: Hey!! Can we meet?? Like now!!..

Jimin waited for a while.

Jessi: Sure..!

Jimin: Okay I'll be there in 5 mins! Get ready!!

Jimin buckled his seat belt fire up his car, and drove to her place. When Jimin reached there she was already waiting outside. Jimin stopped and opened the door for her to get in. She got in, closing the door behind.

"Hey," Jimin said.

"Hi," she said and hugged him. "How have you been??"

"Good, how about you sweetheart," Jimin said licking his lips.

"Kinda good, but you are here now so it will be the best."

"I hope so. Buckle up let's go for a drive," Jimin said and fired up his engine.

Jimin spent his night out with Jessi and ended up in her house.

_

The next morning you woke up a bit late. Jimin's lips kept you awake the whole night. You got freshen up and immediately hoped into car, saying goodbye to your mom. Yes, today your dad was driving as you were late. Taking some shortcuts, you managed to reach the school, but it didnt help you out, you were late. You said a quick goodbye and ran towards the school. The hallways were empty which means the classes have already started. First class was history so you ran towards your classroom, as your steps got echoed. You banged the door opened, which made the class attention move towards you. "May I come in??" You said while panting. You can clearly see that Mrs. Lee wants some excuse from you, "Actually-"