Lie

"Name Choi Y/N, 622 Mount street, newbie. Send the details by tonight."

_

"Ahhh."

"Mmmmm yess."

"Fuck....."

"Mmmm, yeah...." A moan escaped his lips. His hands gripping tighter on the hips.

*knock knock*

He told to stop and got up. "Mr. Hang Sung, these are the recent files of our company. It shows that we have 15 percent more profit incoming this year." He nodded as he as he took the wine glass and took a sip.

"And what about her?" He took another sip.

"About her..." Hi secretary paused while he looked at him. He noticed his cold glare as he continued, "Sir I think, she gave you the wrong address," He nodded again finishing the glass of wine.

"Find it out from the college records..." his secretary nodded and went out. Hand Sung got on the bed over her placing wet kisses around her neck.

"Do you like her?" She asked between the moans.

Hang Sung stopped and looked at her, "Why do you care?"

"Because am your sister." She said as she flirtishly moved her finger on his face. Hang sung didn't answer. "But I thought you liked me? Don't you...." Hand Sung sighed.

"First of all you are not my sister," He thrusted into her earning a big moan. "Second, you were taken under my father, because your mom left you," He thrusted. "Third, you were the first one to have the thought to fuck me." He thrusted again. "And now I'll make sure that you take painkillers."

"Hang Sung am sor-"

_

"Jiminahh," you whined, as you stopped midway.

"Come on Y/N, we just started." You were panting heavily, of all the running. Jimin was training you as the tournament was in a three weeks. Your school was holding a tournament for the newbies, which includes you.

"Jimin...I cant.." You said as you drank water which he gave you.

"If you don't I will not pick you up from your home and put my phone on an aeroplane mode. Agreed?"

"Okay fine fine.." You sighed and started running again.

You were running and running until u broke the record of doing 2 laps in 1:05 min. Jimin was standing there like a proud father, handing you a towel to wipe of your sweat. "You did good."

"Thanks," you said wiping of your sweat from your face.

"Wait her, am bringing the basket ball, we need to practice that."

"Jimin!"

"What!"

"I am tireddddd..my body can handle it anymore," You whined as you sat on the ground.

"Y/N....." he sighed. "Okay fine, I'll bring you some water," He said and left. You stood up and went to the nearest sitting area, as the others were practicing. You were about to sit when a hand grabbed you by your arm and pulled you facing him. You were shocked because of the sudden move.

"You think you are too smart aren't you?"

It was Hang Sung. You did say a word.

"Answer me!" He almost shouted while u flinch. " What do you think huh? I won't find you? You think am stupid?" He said gripping his hands tighter on your arms.

"Hang Sung leave me." You said politely.

"First let me taste those lips girl," He said while leaning towards you. Suddenly he was pulled back by his jacket and a fist landed directly on his face, making him land on the floor.

It was Jimin.

"What the fuck you think you are doing?" Jimin said holding your hand and making you stand behind him.

Meanwhile Hang Sung stood up and said, "I ain't talking to you," and tried to go towards you.

"She is my girl."

"Yours.." Hang Sung let out a chuckle, "then sooner or later she will be mine. What do you think?" He asked looking at you and then back at Jimin.

"Try to lay a finger on her and I'll kill you," Jimin said but another chuckle let out from Hang Sung. "Let's go Y/N," Jimin said talking to your hand and almost leaving the place when Hang sung said, "By the way Y/N nice thighs, oh I told you this earlier isn't it?" Hand Sung said and laughed.

Jimin couldn't control his anger anymore, he went back and punched him right in the face making both of them fall to the ground. Jimin was on top of Hang Sung punching him repeatedly, you tried to stop them but it wasn't helping. At last, Jungkook came and stopped them. He pulled Jimin up while Hang Sung stood up spitting blood out.

"You will pay Jimin, you will," Hang Sung as he looked at you and him and left the place.

"What the fuck you think you were doing?" Jungkook asked as he released Jimin from his grip.

"Didn't you see that bastard?!" Jimin said out of anger, "He fucking touched her." You towards him cupping his cheeks caressing his cheeks with your thumb.

"Jungkook give us a second, please," You said as Jungkook left.

"You okay?" Jimin asked while you nodded.

"And You?" He also nodded.

"I am sorry I couldn't help you out," Jimin said. "He freaking touched you- I- I am sorry,"

"Hey hey calm down...you saved me from him. You did. You entered at the right moment." You said consoling him. He let his arms around your waist pulling you close and pacing his forehead on yours.

"I will protect you, whatever happens, I won't let that fucker around you." With that, he landed a kiss on your forehead.

_

It was lunchtime, you took your lunch and sat beside Dana. Jimin and his other friends were missing, which was very strange. You texted him, "where are you?" and there was no reply. "Try calling him," Dana suggested. You nodded and called him and yes he didn't answer. "What's wrong with him?" you said.

"At least have your lunch Y/N I guess they will be back soon," You nodded. You were going to have the first bite when someone poured a glass of water on your plate. The diner hall went silent. Everyone was looking at you. You were shocked and found it really insulting. Anger raged through as you look at the person who did it. It was a girl and you don't know who is it.

"What?" She said smirking. "Won't you call your boyfriend?" You stood up as your skirt got torn. you realized that there was some kind of adhesive on the chair. Dana quickly removed her jacket and tied it around your waist. "Oh, So your little friend is helping now.." She laughed hysterically.

"Are you crazy???" Dana yelled at her.

"Oh!" She laughed again giving high fives to her friends. You were raging with anger and wanted to slap her right across her face, but you kept it inside and asked in a low voice, "Why?"

She stopped laughing and said, "You wanna know why?" She raised her voice announcing to everyone," Hey guys, she wants to why?" She chuckled as your gaze remain intact with hers.

"Leave him," Her smirk went wider. She turned around and was about to leave the room.

"Who the FUCK DO YOU THINK YOU ARE???!!!" You shouted.

She turned around and said. " I am-"

.

.

.

.

Hey guys, I know I know hit me right in my head all you want. I agree. I can give no excuse to you all, but since am back I want you all to choose, WHO DO Y'ALL WANT THE PERSON TO BE? I NEED YOUR VOTES..

1. JIMIN'S EX

2. JIMIN'S WIFE/ FIANCE TO BE

3. A GIRL FROM YOUR SCHOOL

I'LL WAITING FOR THE VOTES, ELSE YOU WONT GET THE NEW CHAPTER, SO PLEASE CHOOSE. THANK YOU.

I'LL BE BACK SOON

<3