The Locker Room

⚠WARNING MATURE CONTENT AHEAD⚠

Jungkook's POV

I was walking down the corridor when I heard my phone buzzed. I took it out and saw the notification. It was from Taehee. How did she manage to get my number?? I remember that I didn't give her my number. I opened the chat room. It was written to meet me in front of my class. I gave her a reply saying okay. Gosh, I am getting impatient. I went towards her class and saw that she was collecting some boxes.

"Let me help you, "I said and took some boxes from her. "Where??"

"To the locker room." She answered.

"Okay, then let's go." I followed her to the locker room. I entered the room after her and made sure that the door is locked. She was placing the boxes at the ground. She took one by one from me and put it in their respective places. She took the last box from me and place it on the table. I once checked out that really if anyone was there or not. No one was there. She was facing towards the table so I took the opportunity and went closer to her. I pressed my body against her back, and my hands resting at the side of the table. I kept teasing her by letting my lower body brushed against her teasingly and slow, but enough to understand that I am feeling very horny and to wanted to fuck her at that moment.

"I know you want me Taehee, just accept it," I can feel my member twitching under my pants. I scanned her from top to bottom. "You are damn sexy. I can wait anymore." I can feel that she is smirking. Without wasting any more time I unbuttoned my shirt and planted kisses on her neck and shoulder.

"You look so cute today, Baby." I dragged the words in her ears, then ended the last words with a wet kiss on her earlobe. Taehee softly moaned, as she turned around and wrap her arms around my neck. I immediately placed my lips on her sucking hard. My mouth was heated up, messing around with her, our tongues were fighting with each other. I grabbed her ass and pulled her up, making her sit on the table.

"You don't know how much I want to fuck you up..."

"Then do it now," she responded desperately, making me smirk. I unbuttoned her shirt and saw that she was not wearing a bra. It took me a little surprise. She did it on purpose. It doesn't bothers me as far as I was getting to fuck her up. I grabbed her boobs with my hands. She moaned in pleasure. They were so soft as I have imagined, and it feels good too. I looked at her lips which were asking to be kissed more. So I did, making circular movements with my hands with her boobs. I went down with my mouth and licked the nipple. Meanwhile, I slipped my hand in her pants, opening it. I started to touch her womanhood. She was so wet.

I felt so good at that point in time. I took off her skirt and panties. I couldn't wait anymore. I put my thumb on her clit, making circular movements. She was starting to moan lightly. I made her lie down on the table and bent down. I thrust my fingers inside her while licking her clit.

Her moans started getting louder. She tightly grabbed my hair. I made my thrust faster. She was about to move away from me but I grab her waist and pulled her closer. Her body was shaking. The grip on my hair went loose, she was panting.

"Fuck," I said. She just came. "You taste delicious." I made her sit up and kissed her roughly squeezing her ass. Her hands caressed my whole body. Her touch was giving me chills. I pulled out from the kiss and whispered, "unzip my pants," she unzipped my pants waiting for me to go in her. I took out the condom and wore it. She was staring at my length with big eyes.

"I don't think that it will fit in." She said.

"I don't know about that because you are not going out from here without having fun with me, and I hope God saves you from all the injustice I will do to your womanhood today," I whispered on her ear, making her raise an eyebrow before she got filled up by my big cock. She let out a loud moan. I didn't give her time to get adjust at my size. I grabbed her waist and started moving. I was enjoying the moment while she was in total pain. I moved faster inside her. Due to pain, she was pulling her knees together. I pulled out.