Apology

Taehyung went up and ran towards the bushes. He went cross it and started searching for you. He first checked  around to find out is you were there or not. You weren't, so he decided to leave the place and search for Jimin instead, he'll help him out. He was walking a bit faster, rather running searching for you. While he was running he stopped, he saw Jimin, engrossed in his deep thoughts sitting under the tree. He sighed and ran towards him. He stood in front of him, panting a little and asked, "hey, Jimin where is Y/N??" He was still in his deep thoughts. "Jimin...!" Taehyung said but he didn't answer. "Jimin!!!'' He raised his voice a bit and called out.

Jimin was startled, he looked up with a shocking face and said, "gosh man, you scared me..."

"Jimin, where is Y/N???" Taehyung asked.

"Oh, she went towards the school building...." Taehyung nodded.

"And.......why you are here???" Taehyung asked offering him a hand to stand up. Jimin took it and stood up.

"Just like that...." Jimin sighed, he wasn't sure about his feelings, whether he has feelings for you or just lusts you. He was in a confused state.

"Yeah, yeah.....just like that......I know you were thinking about something..."

"Well, maybe..." Jimin doesn't want to discuss it with anyone, he wants to keep it within himself.

"Relax, pal....take your time....if you want to say it, later on, I'll be here..." Taehyung gave a genuine smile. Jimin smiled back too. "Okay, now can you please help me to find her..."

"Do you have her number??" Jimin asked Taehyung nodded, "then simply call her man, or leave a text....as simple as that..."

"Do you think she will pick up my call?? After what I did??? Recording and stuff..." Taehyung sighed.

"Oh yes, about the recording, where did you put the camera while doing her..."

"I fixed it in my belt.," Taehyung said and looked down.

"Well, okay, now let's find her..." Jimin said. Taehyung nodded and they both left to find you.

You left Jimin and went towards the building. You went inside and saw Dana. You quickly went towards her and told her, "what the hell Dana, where were you??? I was searching for you this whole time..."

"I was also searching you, this whole time, okay now listen, I have to go to the principal's office now-''

"Why??" You asked her cutting off her words.

"I don't know Wang told me about it.....okay.....so see I want you just go to the class and sit there....or just see the place.....and remember don't go near them..."

"Them??"

"Y/N, you know very well of whom I am talking about..." you definitely know that she is talking Jimin and his friends. If you tell her of what happened earlier with Jimin she will be mad. You just nodded and she left waving her hand.
She was telling you to stay away from them as they cause trouble, and she was right. You went to the nearest sink and wash your face with cold water, calming yourself down. You took out your handkerchief and wiped your face. You were not in the mood to look around so you went to the class. You opened the door and surprisingly no one was there. You sighed and went inside taking your seat. You took out a random book and start reading it.

''We searched for her everywhere...but where is she??" Taehyung said panting.

"I don't know man...but one place is still left..." Jimin said. Taehyung looked towards him waiting for the answer. "Maybe our class...." Taehyung nodded and they both went to the class.