Three-Some

⚠️WARNING MATURE CONTENT AHEAD⚠️

Third POV

Jimin got dressed up in club outfits. He stuffed his pocket with condoms and went outside towards his car. He sat inside putting his phone on the dashboard. He fastens his seat-belt and went directly to the Itaewon Club.

He parked his car in the parking lot, he can hear loud music sounds coming from outside the club. He unbuckled his seat-belt, took his phone and went out locking the car. He called Jungkook, "where are you??"

"Inside the Club" loud music can be heard.

"Did she arrived??" 

"No, not till now, but she told that she will be here in 5 minutes,"

"Okay  I am just entering, wait for me near the bar," he said and hung up. He went inside. He loved this place, only for the girls, as they are quietly fuckable. He crossed the dancing floor and went straight to the bar. He found Jungkook drinking and scrolling through his phone. He went towards him and sitting beside, he ordered a drink. "Where are the others??" Jimin asked.

Jungkook slipped his phone on one of the pockets and said, "making out,"

"Did you book our room??"

"Yeah, I did with soundproof walls and camera fitted on different corners."

"Okay.....now let's wait for her," Jimin said finishing the glass.

After a while, Jessi came and called out, "hey,"

They both smirked and turned around to face her. She was wearing a backless outfit with five inches heel. she looked extremely hot and luscious. They both stood up and went towards her, "Hey sexy," Jimin said.

"Everything is ready, just say yes..." Jungkook said licking his lips.

"Would you both like to dance first??" She asked.

Jimin rolled his eyes and pulled her towards him, she bumped on his chest. Jungkook looked sideways checking out if no one was seeing, he then grabbed her ass and went closer to her almost touching her body.

"We have specially arranged a pole for you...in our private room..." Jungkook said in her ears and bite her earlobe. she slightly moaned.

"Then, let's have some fun??"

They took her in their private and locked the door. A pole was placed in front of the sofa on the right side, the bed was in the middle and the light was dim. They both made themselves comfortable on the couch while she went towards the pole. She started stripping her clothes and dancing. The way she danced was already giving them an erection. Jimin passed Jungkook some condoms while seeing her sensuous dance. She flipped her hair from her shoulder and came towards them, still wearing her heels. She sat unzipping their pants and taking their pulsating member out. She started palming their members, while each of them grabbed her boobs and squeezed it repeatedly make her slightly moan. She stood up and sat between them, she bent down towards Jimin's throbbing member, she started licking his tip in teasing way. Jungkook stood up opening his pants and taking out his erected member, he started rubbing her clit with his members. There was warm and sexual tension forming in the atmosphere. Three of them were becoming impatient, Jimin couldn't wait anymore she grabbed her hair and shoved his dick in her mouth making her flinch. She started going up and down on his member, Jungkook also took the opportunity and shoved his dick in her without warning. She almost screamed, on Jimins dick, he felt the vibrations on his dick which made him turn on even more. Jungkook moved slowly but deeper every time he thrusted, and at the right spot, he closed his eyes and threw his head back, biting his lower lip in pleasure.