Only Lust

[UNEDITED]

🔞WARNING🔞

"Honey, get up..." you heard a faint voice. "Get up or you will be late.." you slowly opened your eyes, your body felt sore, you slowly get up and found yourself on the couch, last night after cleaning you slept. Your dad was sitting with his newspaper, just in front of you.

"Last night why did you sleep on the couch?? Is everything okay...honey??" Your father said.

"Yead, dad...I was watching TV and fell asleep, when did you both come last night??"

"Around 2 p.m." your dad answered turning the newspaper.

You stood up and felt a bit pain down there, you slowly went upstairs and got ready. You pack your books and notes in your bag and went downstairs. You felt a lot better after taking a shower. You hugged your dad and then your mom. "Feeling better??" Your mom asked.

"Yeah...." you said and sat on the table. You eat your breakfast and went to school.

You were a bit early, a handful of students were present at that time. You took your phone out and texted Dana requesting her to come fast. You slid your phone into the pocket and walked through corridors, suddenly you felt a hand grab you and pulled you in the room locking the door. He pinned you in the wall and leaned closed towards you, it was Jimin. You gasped, at the sudden movement. He smirked and said, "Hey..."

"Hi..." you said directly and went towards the door. He pulled you back and grip your hands tighter.

"I said hi..."

"I don't want that..." he smirked.

"Then what do you want??"

"I want to date you??" You sighed.

"See Jimin...I know I am your next target....so, please... it's never gonna happen...." you said in confidence.

He leaned by tilting his head, he smelled your neck, and saw you, "you aren't my next target...I have left them behind....only for you...Y/N..."

You felt your heart race, whenever you are near him, the way he looks at your eyes is just out of the world. You can start at his eyes all day....you maybe started falling from him, maybe, you want to spend more time with him, love him, care for him, cook good for him, watch the sunset but in return, he only wants to get into your panties. "I know that you want to get into my panties.......
......and I ain't allowing you to do it, for just a simple bet," you said.

"If I want to get into your panties, then also what, you would be also enjoying it, right??" He said and licked his lips. When he did that, your attention went to his plump lips. You immediately shook your head.

"No, I won't be....your friend is enough for me...." his grip became weaker and he slowly moved away from you. Did he heard the right thing?? He thought, you turned towards the door and started walking, he again grabbed your hand, but this time not pinning you but rather asking you, "it means you have sex with my friend...." you sighed and turn around. You nodded with an attitude and raised an eyebrow.

"Who is he??" He asked still holding your hands.

"Sorry Jimin, I can't tell you his name," you again said with attitude. He walked closer to you and looked directly in your eyes.

"Who is he...Y/N???" He said in a low tone, which means he is getting angry.

"I think I made myself clear in the first go..." you pulled out your hand from his grip and walked towards the door.

"Y/N...." you stopped but not turning around. "What if I show this video to everyone??" He took his phone out, played the video on his phone and faced it towards you. You turned around and saw the video. It was embarrassing, your cheeks turned red, you started sweating. In the video, you were dancing like an idiot with your vacuum cleaner and singing a song with a very bad voice. You went straight towards him and wanted to grab it. Jimin smirked and put his phone back into his pocket.