Morning sex

⚠️WARNING, MATURE CONTENT

The alarm beeped. Jimin woke up and noticed that a girl is wrapping his hands around his waist and her head was on his bare chest. He gently caressed her hair and said, "baby, wake up. It's time to go to school."

"Baby, 5 more minutes, please." She said and hugged him even more.

"Did you like  what happened last night?" He smirked.

"Yeah, I like it." She said waking up and pecking his nose.

"Wanna try, again?" Without waiting for her reply he went on top of her and smirked. "You are looking so delicious, baby, damnit, I am already getting my erection."

"So come on, taste me, sweetheart." She said in a seducing tone.

Jimin crashed his lips onto hers. She started responding immediately. He put his tongue inside her mouth and explored it. She moaned into his mouth sending vibrations. He kissed her and his hands started playing with her boobs, arousing her. He opened all of her clothes and throw them into the ground. Meanwhile, the girl opened his pants. He then started putting wet kisses in her neckline and gave her a hickey on the sweet spot. She moaned and lightly grabbed his hair. "Ahh...Jimin...."

He grabbed her boobs and started playing with them while kissing her. He went down and sucked her nipple hard earning a moan from her. He went further down and started kissing her clit, sucking it. He thrust two fingers into her earning another moan. He went up and kissed her again thrust his fingers deep into her.

"Daddy, please I want you inside me." She said.

"Say it once again baby." He said.

"D-daddy ahh....please."

"As you wish." He said removing his fingers. He rubbed his member against her, teasing her a bit. He then suddenly went inside her and started thrusting deeper and deeper hitting the right spot. She almost screamed in pain. But Jimin has no mercy. He kept thrusting mercilessly. She turned into a moaning mess. She almost teared up.

"Ahh......jiminahh I am close..."

"Come for me, baby......" He kept thrusting inside her and soon she came.
Jimin kept on thrusting inside her. It was uncountable how many times she has come. After a while, Jimin pulled out panting and cummed all over her belly. Jimin laid beside her catching his breath. "That was......good."
She felt sore down there. It was 5 a.m. early in the morning. It means Jimin lied to her that they need to get ready fast.

"Baby, it's 5 a.m. in the morning. Why did you call me up so early??" She asked sitting up.

"I know you like it in the morning that's why I woke you up so early." He smirked.

"Okay, then I going to get a shower.''

"Okay," Jimin smirked. He has a plan.

She went inside fully naked and stepped inside the shower. After a while Jimin came and joined her, fully naked. He grabbed her by the waist and pulled her towards him.

"J-Jimin what are you doing here?" She was shocked at his sudden appearance.

Jimin didn't say a word and slowly put his inside member inside her. Thrusting slow but deep. Whenever he was going in and hitting the right stop the girl moaned. Jimin pulled out and made her face towards him. He lifts her up and made her against the wall. She wrapped her arms and legs around him. He placed his member inside her and started thrusting her mercilessly. He moaned in her ear and she did the same. After a few thrust, she said, "J-Jimin I am close.....ahhhh.....ahhhh.."
After a few more thrust he can feel that his member was covered with the warm liquid. He pulled out and saw come was dripping out from her. He smirked. He made her sit on her knees and thrust his member inside her mouth, pleasure surrounded him. He grabbed her hair and started thrusting deeper. He bites his lower lips and continued doing it. After a while, he came into her mouth. Jimin moaned a little while she made sure to clear him out. She stood up. Jimin cupped her face into his hands and said, "thank you." He went outside and waited for her to return. Meanwhile, he changed into his school clothes. She came out after a while and took her clothes in her hand, Jimin stopped her.

"Wait. Change in front of me." Jimin sent an evil smirk.

"What??" She asked.

"I said, change in front of me."

"Jimin....."

"Baby, please...." He said making puppy eyes.

"Okay....fine, you are such a baby darling..." She smiled.

"I am."

She stood in front of him, removed her towel, and throw it towards Jimin. Jimin smirked and put the towel aside.
She wore her clothes one by one, in a seductive way. After she was wearing her school clothes she went and sat on his lap. "Did you like it???" She asked.

"Why will I not?" He said and kissed her again. While they were kissing his phone rang. He took his phone which was lying on the bed and saw the name Jungkook.

"Hey, jungkook." He answered. The girl kept on kissing his neck and jawline.

"Hey, dude, what's up.."

"Making out like always." He smirked.

"Okay come fast today, there will be new girls joining, so don't be late."

"Okay dude, I won't be late."

"Okay then meeting you pal."

"Meeting you." He hung up the phone and continued kissing her.
.
.
.
.
.
The next part will be coming soon...
......XOXO...... readers you can also drop your ideas in the document section...I'll adds it ;)...
.
.
.