PART 28

NO PROOF READING!

The moment sidharth heard his name from her mouth he just froze. She said Sidharth? His insides shooked with the rush of emotions he just felt inside. A sudden wave of belongingness rushed inside him. The name belonged to her. He felt! Sidharth belonged to her! He just felt!

Placing his finger under her chin he pulled her face little up. Her eyes were closed and lips were parted. Digging his fingers in her waist sidharth crushed her into himself.

"Look at me!" sidharth wanted to see into her eyes. The dominance in his voice made her comply instantly. Opening her eyes she looked into his intense eyes. The intensity with which he was looking at her made her breaths stop. She felt she would burn under his intense gaze. Not able to take the intensity she looked down. He didn't like that!

"Look at me shehnaaz!" his voice was dangerously demanding. Shivering under his dominance shehnaaz looked at him. Why he was so dominant? She had to comply!

Keeping his fingers at the back of her neck sidharth yanked her face closer to his. She gasped! Their faces were too close. His warm breaths fell on her lips making her breaths stuck in her throat.

"Say it again " said sidharth looking into her eyes. She was shivering under his gaze. The intensity could burn her soul! She didn't understand what he wanted her to say.

"Kya?" mumbled shehnaaz looking into his eyes. Her voice was soft and eyes had innocence. The innocence which was making him loose his sanity. Her purity! Her innocence! were becoming his weakness. He was drawning into her.

"Mera naam. Say it again shehnaaz" said sidharth pressing her body more into his. She couldn't breath anymore. Their chests were touching each other creating wave of emotions inside them. Their hearts were beating together. They could hear their heart beats in the extreme silence prevailed around.

Leaning his face on hers sidharth touched his cheek with hers breathing in her neck. Digging her fingers more into his bicep shehnaaz tried to stand still. Their proximity was making her legs weak to stand still.

"Say it shehnaaz. Just say it!" His voice was hoarsely dominant. Sidharth was getting impatient. Brushing his lips on her jaw sidharth kissed her jaw. His fingers smoothly entangled in her hair.

"Si...sidh...aarth" a soft moan left her mouth as sidharth pressed his lips harshly on the soft skin of her jaw. Sidharth looked at her face instantly. Her eyes were closed again.

"Say it again shehnaaz" sidharth breathed just on her trembling lips caressing her cheek with his thumb. Tracing his thumb softly on her lips sidharth leaned more on her.

"Sidh.aa..arrth" mumbled shehnaaz as sidharth digged his fingers harshly in her waist. His name in her voice took his breaths away. Pulling her face more into himself he placed his rough lips on her trembling ones making her gasp. Keeping his hand on her cheek sidharth held her lower lips in his and sucked it softly making her dig her nails in his bicep. He sucked her lips softly making her feel complete inside. She was in his arms lost in him. The feeling of his lips on hers, it was incredible. She felt sukoon. It fekt she belonged to him. The feeling of his lips, it flt the feeling of belongingness. The feeling was serene.

The feeling sidharth felt inside hearing his name from her took away his senses completely. His mind was blocked. She was all he could feel. She just made him loose his sanity. An intense urge to feel her took over him. Placing his lips on hers he felt sukoon. The sukoon he needed the most. Only she could give him that sukoon.

"Ahh..." whimpered shehnaaz as sidharth sucked her lips a little harshly. Her whimper made him stop instantly. He looked at her. She was breathing heavily with closed eyes. Her lips were red. She looked serene! He rubbed his thumb on her red soft lips making her take a deep breath. Opening her eyes she looked at him. His gaze shifted to her eyes from her lips and the next moment they both realised what they just did. Or what he did!

Pushing him shehnaaz moved back. He stood still looking at her. His gaze fixed on her only. He realised what he did. He didn't feel wrong. There was no guilt. His heart felt peace. He shouldn't have done that but he wasn't feeling even an ounce of guilt. Why? Why did he kiss her? It felt so right.

Shehnaaz stood there looking at nothing. What had just happened? They kissed? He kissed her? She let him do? Why? How could she let him kiss her. She didn't stop him even for once. She was lost in him. Why she didn't feel it wrong? Him kissing her, it felt soothing. They kissed. It was wrong! Wasn't it? He was wrong but she didn't feel him wrong. What was she doing?

Looking at him she found him looking at her. He was observing her! Tears formed in her eyes. She was doing wrong. It wasn't right. Shaking her head she moved back with tears in her eyes.

"Stop" shouted sidharth as he looked at the small railing behind her back which could not support her. She was too lost to realise that. Shaking her head she took one more step back.

"Pagal ho gyi ho?" roared sidharth yanking her to himself. He was quick enough to pull her to himself. His jaw was clenched and eyes were red with anger. The anger which was worry for her. What if he wasn't there? What if something would have had happened to her? He couldn't even breath. Why she was so careless? 

Looking at her he found tears rolling down her innocence filled eyes. She was emotional and his shout made her cry. Everything was too complicated for her to understand. She wasn't understanding anything.

Her tears melted his anger. Her tears were his weakness! Her tears hurt him inside. It was painful.

"Shh ... shehnaaz...chup" sidharth wiped her tears. His voice was soft. She looked at him and tears rolled down her eyes again. Sidharth wiped them instantly. Why couldn't she stop crying? It was hurting him!

Hiding her face in his chest sidharth embraced her in his arms. She held his shirt buttons in her fists tightly keeping her face on his chest. She cried! She cried in his chest because of him. Her tears kept falling on his shirt making him feel extreme pain inside. Her tears had the capacity to make him feel so worthless for not able to stop her tears.

"Stop crying shehnaaz. Shh... stop" his voice was extremely soft. He caressed her hair pressing her face more into his chest. She felt soothing. It calmed her.

Moving her face a little back she looked at him. His eyes were soft. She saw concern in them. The way he looked at her she knew it was for her.

"We...mai....hum...mm" she didn't know what she wanted to say. But he understood! He knew what she must be feeling. He felt the same. He didn't saw guilt in her eyes. Her eyes were her truth and he could read her eyes. There was no guilt. She was afraid! Afraid of the unknown emotions which were growing inside her, just the way he was!

"Shh...relax...calm down!" sidharth hide her in his chest again. She rested her face on his chest again. His arms felt safe always. She took a deep breath and loosening herself into him she let him hold her. Holding her protectively he kept her close to himself. Nothing in this world could give him the peace he felt holding her in his arms.

He had no answers to her questions. He didn't know if what he did was right or not. He didn't know what will happen tomorrow? He knew nothing about tomorrow. The thing he knew was the moment was special. He wanted to keep his mind shut for the time and he did.

He felt her steady breaths on his chest. Looking down at her face he realised she was asleep. Tear strains were still there on her cheeks. She looked angelic. Taking her in his arms he took her inside.

Laying her down on the bed sidharth looked at her once. Her innocence was her biggest reality. He feared, this cruel world could hurt this angel and the thought only took away his all peace.

Placing her hair strand behind her ear he kissed at the side of her forehead. Till the time he was breathing, he wouldn't let anyone harm this angel. Never! Looking at her once he moved out of the room.

She was melting his cold self! He was melting just for her!

Note-

Do vote and comment if u like the chapter.