PART 78

NO PROOF READING!!

Lying her on the bed carefully sidharth moved towards her feet and removed her sandals. Covering her with duvet, he set beside her.

"I am sorry naaz. I shouldn't have shouted on you" holding her hand sidharth kept it close to his heart.

He kept looking at her. Hee face looked pale. She was tired.

Kissing her forehead softly he moved out of the room to prepare something for her to eat.

Moments later she opened her eyes. Everything seemed blur for some seconds. Looking around she found herself in their room.

Closing her eyes again she remembered whatever happened today. It was sameer behind all this. He had asked her to leave sidharth. Her sidharth!!

Where was sidharth? She did not see him in the room. She needed him there close to her. She was getting restless to see him in front of her eyes.

"Stop" she heard a sharp voice of sidharth as she tried to got off the bed to look for him.

Sidharth rushed towards her with a plate and glass of juice in his hands. Keeping the things on side table sidharth quickly moved towards her.

"Sidharth" wrapping her arms around his waist she tightly hugged him digging her face in his stomach as he stood beside her bed.

His arms quickly held her closer to himself.

"Naaz relax, you fine na?" rubbing her back sidharth asked her softly. She didn't answer but tightened her grip on him.

He understood she was scared. Scared of something.

Sidharth on the bed, sidharth pulled her in his lap and held her close hiding her in himself. That was their sukoon.

"Theek ho ab naaz?" caressing her baby hair sidharth asked her comforting her. She nodded her head this time but stayed in his lap.

For minutes, they stayed in the same position feeling each other.

"Naaz,you need to eat something" sidharth said softly holding her closer.

"Nhi khana" she whispered in his chest while hiding herself more into him.

How could she even think to leave him. That wasn't possible. He had become her life now.

"Puchha nhi hai tumse, bta raha hun" she again pushed him herself to go strict on her. Why she had to do such foolishness? She got fainted because her bp went low and now she was denying to eat anything giving him reasons to get angry on her again.

He tried to make her sit on the bed but she tightened her hold around his neck telling him that she didn't want to get off his lap.

He didn't say anything and stretching his hand he took the juice glass from table.

"Hmm" bringing the glass closer to her lips he told her to drink and she did quietly. She took small sips like a baby while sidharth held the glass for her.

Taking the food plate, sidharth placed it on bed and made a bite for her. She ate silently.

"Tum bhi khao" forcing him she too made him eat some.

Once the food was finished sidharth kept the plate and made her lay back again.

"Abhi so jao aur apne dimag ko rest do. hmm?" ordering her softly he patted her cheek and stood up.

"Sidharth" she held his hand stopping him. Turning towards her he waited for her to say something.

Those words of sameer were ringing in her mind. Her heart cried just with the thought of leaving sidharth. Should she tell him everything?