PART 36

Covering her face with the muffler shehnaaz got out of the car. Looking at the place she could feel fear inside herself. Calming her increasing heart beats she moved towards the most uncivilised dirt filled place. It was not something right she knew but still she couldn't stop herself from going inside.

She had lied to her father to come here. The feeling of lying to her father was bad but she had to bear. She wanted to meet only one person and for that she could do anything at that moment. Her mind was a total mess and her heart was yearning for him.

Driver uncle was shocked knowing she wanted to visit adda of goons where people fears to go. She took promise from the driver to not to tell at home and even denied taking guards along. She knew they would never allow her to go inside so she denied.

Entering the iron made dirty gate she clutched her shawl which she used to cover herself. As she moved more inside the smoke of cigars hit her nostrils causing her cough. She quickly covered her face properly again.

A group of goons standing at a side puffing cigratee looked at her in confusion. But soon the confusion turned into dirty glares making her uncomfortable. Adjusting her shawl again she took fast steps and moved more inside. She looked around to ask someone about sidharth.

Rana was coming out of his house talking to someone on mobile. He looked little better than the other goons. She walked towards him thinking he could help her.

"Hey" shehnaaz nervously looked at him. She didn't know how to start the conversation with a goon.

Rana looked at her a little confused. Her  covered face didn't let him recognise her. Disconnecting the call he looked at her again.

"Aap kon?" atleast he didn't make her feel uncomfortable. She felt a little relaxed.

"Mujhe aap ki help chahiye thi" the surroundings were scaring her. She kept herself strong not to run away from there.

"Mujhse kya help chahiye" Rana raised his one eyebrow looking at her questioningly.

"Aap Sidharth ko jaante hain?" she was so nervous and scared at the moment but she somehow got the courage to ask about sidharth.

Rana looked at her keenly. Noticing her clothes and her face covered and listening her asking about sidharth he guessed her to be shehnaaz.

"Aap shehnaaz shergill ho?" rana asked a little surprised.

Her eyes got widen realising he had recognised her. She clutched her shawl more tightly not knowing what should she do now. She was getting more scared now.

"Bolo?" Rana asked a bit loud this time making her take a step back. She quickly nodded her head making him widen his eyes now.

"Aap yahan kya kar rhi hain..Agar sidharth bhai ko pta chla na maar dalenge" rana warned her strictly. He knew sidharth well. His going to kashmir for shehnaaz had made rana doubt if he had started feeling something for her. He had noticed changed behaviour of sidharth.

Her eyes were unknowingly starting to fill again as her doubts were clearing again. Everyone was saying truth. Sidharth had connection with these goons.

"Please mujhe uss se milna hai ek baar... please aap help kroge meri" shehnaaz pleaded him. Her tears were on the verge of falling down her eyes.

"Vo nhi hai yahan, aap jao yahan se" rana kept his voice respectful. Seeing the dirty glares of his own people he wanted her to leave the place soon.

"To kahan hai vo, agar yahan nhi hai..mujhe milna hai uss se ikk baar please" her voice had anger and vulnerability making rana doubt if she too had something for sidharth. Whatever the truth was he didn't know but he knew one thing if sidharth got to know that she came there he won't tolerate it. She wasn't meant to be at such place.

Junoon (Sidnaaz)✅जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें