PART 57

NO PROOF READING!!

Stopping the car sidharth looking at Mr. Shergill. He looked lost in his thoughts. Sidharth got out of the car and walked towards his side.

"Chaliye" sidharth opened the door bringing him out of his thoughts. Realising that they were standing outside rajat's house, rajbir ji got nervous. Will he be able to face this family again?

He looked at sidharth who nodded his head at him giving him strength to come out. Rajbir ji came out of the car and both moved towards the house.

Sidharth knocked the old wooden door. Rajbir ji clutched his hands closing his eyes. He took a deep breath as they waited for the door to open.

A little girl opened the door and looked at them confused but soon she recognized rajbir. She smiled at him as yesterday she felt him to be a good uncle. She was a little baby but she was understanding whatever rajbir ji was saying to her mother.

Running inside she called her mother. They both stood there waiting for her mother. The lady came out along with that little girl and seeing rajbir ji she invited them inside.

Sitting silently on two plastic chairs, rajbir ji kept thinking to start a conversation but was feeling too nervous. The lady offered them which they both took quietly.

Sensing rajbir's nervousness, sidharth kept his hand on his shoulder making rajbir ji look at him to which he blinked his eyes encouraging him to speak.

Getting much needed courage, rajbir ji finally spoke and told the lady that he wanted to provide a better shelter to her and her daughters as the condition of their house was quite poor.

The lady politely declined the offer as she find it too much but rajbir ji requested her to accept his offer as he wanted to get rid of his guilt. She reluctantly agreed.

Rajbir ji then offered the admission of her both daughters in best school and told her that she didn't need to work. She just had to take care of her daughters and he would provide her family the required money. The lady denied his this offer. She was well and healthy and could do work so she wanted to earn by herself.

As she wasn't educated, it was difficult to get her a good job. Rajbir ji was confused as what work to give her.

Sidharth was observing everything sitting quietly. He saw the same kindness in rajbir ji as he had seen in his naaz always. He realised she was much like her father.

Did he too had something like his father? But how would he know? Before he could go more deep in the question, sidharth pushed it aside to keep his calm.

Thinking for a while, sidharth asked the lady if she could cook good enough to which she replied that she was really good at making any Indian food. Sidharth then looked at rajbir ji who got a little smile on his face as he got a perfect job for her. He offered her to cook lunch daily for his office staff to which the lady agreed willingly.

Everything was settled now. Rajbir ji felt a little more relieved. The guilt was still there but he felt little light being able to help this family.

Sidharth stood up in next moment as he felt something wrong. His increasing heartbeats were the strong instinct to let him know that something was wrong. It was definitely about her. He knew!!

Rajbir ji looked at him confused but he didn't anything and just went out.

___________________________________

Standing near his car, sidharth dialed her number. It was switched off. His instinct grew stronger the next moment.

He tried her number again roaming near his car restlessly but got the same response again.