PART 138

Adorned in a knee length floral frock shehnaaz stood at the door of Shergill mansion. Holding the baby who was wrapped in a cute baby blanket, sidharth stood beside her smiling at the sleeping little life in his embrace.

Sidharth and shehnaaz wanted to bring their child in Shergill mansion first. Shehnaaz has spent most of her pregnancy time in shergill mansion only and the couple felt this house has a first right on the kid before raichand mansion.

Rajbir ji did aarti of the parents and the child welcoming home the new member of the family. Beside rajbir ji stood the deshmukh couple along with arjun while rana and laila couldn't get the time to visit them.

Dadi set on the sofa in the living room smiling at her children. She was having pain in her knees which restrained her from standing for long.

"welcome home mere chhote sher puttar" rajbir ji smiled while applying a small tilak on the baby's forehead.

Stepping inside they were showered with rose petals just like on their baby shower. Sidharth gazed at his naaz smiling at her and then shifted his gaze to the sleeping baby in his arms.

"chal bhai, mujhe de ab..maine khelna hai aone bhatije k sath" raghav came forward to take the baby from sidharth.

"aby dimag naam ki cheez hai k nhi tere pass? so raha hai baby. sote hue k sath khelega tu?" sidharth didn't give him the baby making raghav pout as he so wished to play with the baby.

"koi baat nhi raghav, thodi der tak uth jayega. tab khel lena aap" shehnaaz smiled assuring him making his face lit up again.

"thank you shehnaaz. bss tum hi meri feeling samjhti ho aur koi nhi, ye tumhara husband toh har waqt ghurta rehta hai bss mujhe" raghav complained to her while giving her a side hug.

Sidharth glared raghav again but soon his glare turned into a smirk. Standing behind raghav payal was too glaring at him in anger as he said that nobody understands his feeling except shehnaaz.

Her mood swings triggers her emotion of anger the most. She could scold him, punch him and then blame him for her mood swings at anytime and because of anything. In short, payal has become violent these days and her husband was surely scared of her.

"apni feelings ki chinta chhod aur apni jaan ki fikar kar tu" sidharth gestured raghav to turn behind. Frowning at him raghav turned behind onto to jump back as he saw payal giving him hard glares.

Getting scared he smiled nervously at her and took a step closer to her while praying to God to spare him this time.

"kya hua baby? mood kharab hai mere laddu ka?" raghav sweet talked to her while wrapping his arm around ger shoulder nit knowing the reason behind her anger.

"ye laddu, barfi mujhe mat karo theek hai aur hath hatao apna.. nhi to tod dena hai maine" gritting her teeth she pushed his arm off her shoulder making him pout sadly.

Sidharth chuckled seeing the scenario in front of him while shehnaaz glared him wanting him to stop laughing at raghav's condition.

"puttar tum log jao room mai, rest karo aur sham ko decide karenge k naamkaran kab karna hai.. raghav payal beta tum bhi jao aaram kar lo. arjun tu mere sath aaja..kuchh kaam discuss krna tha tere sath" rajbir ji then took his mother to her room as everyone moved to their rooms too.

Getting inside their room sidharth closed the door with his leg and moved inside while shehnaaz took a seat on the bed.

"rest karlo baby, abhi toh baby bhi so raha hai" suggested sidharth while laying the baby in the centre of bed and laid on his one side while shehnaaz laid on the other side.

Junoon (Sidnaaz)✅जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें