PART 73

NO PROOF READING!!

VOTE!! INLINE COMMENTS!!

"Naaz wake up" sitting beside her sidharth caressed her cheek. She snuggled into his arm feeling more sleepy holding it tightly.

He smiled at his baby who was filling his life with happiness every day!!

"Naaz, khana kha k so jana" pulling her up sidharth made her sit. She was too sleepy to sit without support so she just leaned on his chest.

Sidharth wrapped his arm around her and pulled her in his lap. She slept again in his arms.

Shaking his head sidharth got up with her and moved out of the room. Reaching living room he made her lay on the sofa and went to bring food.

Keeping the plate on table, he set on sofa and made her sit too. Taking her in his lap sidharth kissed her cute nose.

"Naaz" he again called her softly. She opened her eyes this time and found herself in his lap in living room.

"Mai yahan kab aayi aur kaise?" asked shehnaaz the most nonsense question while rubbing her eyes.

Sidharth shaked his head in disbelief. Was this even a question to ask? Of course he was the one who brought her down.

Sidharth has been working as her personal lift nowadays. Taking her up and then bringing her down in his arms. Chuckled sidharth internly on his own thoughts. Lift? Seriously!!

"Neend mai chalke aayi tum neeche aur phir tumhare pichhe pichhe mujhe bhi aana pada" said sidharth being all serious while mixing daal in rice for her.

Shehnaaz looked at him opening her eyes wide now. This cute little kid not wanting to put pressure on her little brain took him seriously! Sarcasm was not something for her to understand.

"Sidharth mujhe neend mai chalne ki bimari hai? Kisi ne mujhe aaj tak bataya kyun nhi" she looked at him in shock still digesting the new information that she came down in sleep. Why didn't she know till now?

Sidharth looked at her amused. What was she? She just believed him just like that. He was just kidding!!

Seeing her horrified expressions,he wanted to laugh at her but thought to play along for sometime. She was looking too cute with those expressions.

"Mujhe bhi kuchh din pehle hi pta chla..jab tum...um...chhodo" sidharth left the sentence in between deliberately making a sad face while he was dying to laugh seeing her expressions changing into more funny than before.

"Chhodo kyun, bolo na sidharth..tumhe kaise pta chla... maine aisa kuchh kiya hai pehle bhi?" she turned his face towards herself taking his all attention. She wanted to know what she did in sleep.

"Vo 2 din pehle bhi tum aise neend mai uth k neeche aa gyi thi. I was shocked seeing you walking in sleep to i thought to follow you..you know what u did naaz?" sidharth asked making scary face while being all serious.

"Haan" she too asked as she was listening some story. Seriously a kiddo she was.

" You went towards kitchen and i followed you Tumhari ankhein band thi but fir bhi tumne freeze khol k ice cream nikal li thi" mixing the rice sidharth pushed the spoon full of daal rice making her eat in between.

Sidharth was controlling his laugh while making her eat. He was amazed with himself, how he was cooking the nonsense story while feeding her the tastiest home made food.

"Sidharth vo to mujhe neend mai ice cream ki bhukh lgi hogi" she said opening her mouth for another bite while defending herself being embarrassed with the thought that she did anything such.

Junoon (Sidnaaz)✅जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें