PART 1

Standing infront of the mirror a pretty girl with sharp yet cute features and milky smooth skin took golden bangles from a cute authentic wooden box and seeing the shinning bangles a bright smile came on her lips. Sliding the bangles in her soft hands she looked at herself in the mirror and smiled.

Taking the red dupatta over her white anarkali suit she went out of her room. Walking downstairs she looked around and seeing the person sitting on the sofa in the living room reading a newspaper she ran towards the person.

"Papa" saying she set beside her  father on the sofa and wrapped her arms around his stomach.

Caressing her hair her father kissed her hair and wrapped his arm around her.

"Mera sher puttar bda khush lag rha hai aaj" said her dad lovingly. She just smiled and snuggled into her father more.

"Achha papa aap bhi chlo na mere sath" she said expectantly.

"Puttar g aap ko pta hai na m nhi jaa skta bache. Important meeting hai office m puttar" said her father caressing her hair.

"Lekin papa mujhe akele nhi jana. dar lgta hai akele" saying she tightened her hold on him. With a slight smile on face her father kissed her forehead.

"Puttar akele jaane m kya hai bacha. driver uncle le k jayenge na to araam se jana. drne wali to koi baat hi nhi hai hai na aur vaise bhi dargah jaa rhi hai bache to dar kaisa aur tumhare sath bodyguard bhi to hoga na" said her father lovingly.

Shergills were sikhs but they always respected all the religions. Shehnaaz used to visit every religious place whenever and wherever her heart wanted.

"Nhi papa please bodyguard ko nhi leke jana. mujhe nhi psand hai" she said with a cute pout.

"Shehnaaz bache m bina bodyguard k nhi bhej skta tumhe aur phir tumhe sab jante hain. aise akele nhi jaa skte ho aap. haina?" asked her father softly.

"Papa m bhagwan k dar par jaa rhi hoon. vahan sab log maatha tekne aate hai. mujhe koi nhi dekhega. m apna face cover krke jaungi. aap tention mat lo lekin please bodyguard ko mat bhejna. m chahti thi k aap chlo mere sath lekin koi baat nhi m driver uncle k sath chli jaungi" saying shehnaaz got up as her father patted her head.

"Achha papa dadi kahan hai" asked shehnaaz looking around.

"Bache maa to subah subah Gurudwara Sahib chli gyi thi. Abhi vo kirtan sun kar hi aayengi. tu jaa dadi se aa k mil lena" said her father with a smile.

"Okay papa m dadi se aa k mil lungi. abhi pehle m matha tek k aa jaun" she smiled. 

"Bye mumma" kissing the photo of her late mother which was hanging on the wall she smiled. Bye papa waving her hand to her father she ran outside the house.

SHERGILL MANSION

SHERGILL MANSION

"Meri bachi ki hamesha rakhsha krna bhagwan" said her father as he saw his daughter running out of the house like an excited kid. She was the princess of her father whom he wanted to keep protected. He knew she was an angel in this cruel world.