PART 82

NO PROOF READING!!

Sidharth looked at shehnaaz who was looking down. Her petite form was shivering in front of him.

His hand moved to her shoulder to remove the pin which was holding her saree pallu on its place.

Her breath hitched in her throat as he pulled the pin out. Her grip tightened on his biceps as she felt her legs giving up.

Her eyes were getting closed feeling his warm breathes on her skin.

"Look at me naaz" his voice was strong and extremely authoritative. Obeying him instantly she looked at him. His eyes had extreme intensity and the possessiveness was too strong to make her shudder under his gaze.

His hand pulled her pallu down while his eyes were looking deep into hers. Her pallu fell down on the floor leaving her in blouse covering her upper self.

He wasn't holding her in his arms this time. It was just her holding his bicep feeling weak to stand under his possessive passionate gaze.

His hands moved to the earings she still had in her ear. Pushing her hair back her shoulder revealing her slender neck, sidharth removed the earing while she couldn't take his intense gaze anymore and moved her eyes down.

Removing her another earing too sidharth threw them on the bed. His eyes moved to the manglasutra in her neck which was shining adding to her beauty.

Her eye lashes were down while his eyes moved to the sindoor in her mang. The manglasutra and the sindoor she was wearing were of his name.

She was his wife. No one could take her away from him now. She was his forever.

His eyes moved down her face taking in every little detail of hers. He couldn't control himself seeing his naaz standing as his bride in that red wedding saree of hers.

Taking a step closer to her sidharth snaked his hand around her waist. He could feel how she shivered the moment his fingers touched her bare skin.

He loved how his little touch affects her to the most. Only he had the right to see her, to touch her to feel her. He would never let anyone look at what's his.

A passion ran through his veins to keep his naaz to himself only. Pressing her small figure against himself sidharth leaned his face in her neck making her left hand grip his shirt.

Digging his fingers in her waist sidharth pressed his lips on the soft skin of her neck kissing her skin passionately. Her breaths went high as sidharth sucked her neck wildly like never before.

"Sidh.a..rth" a soft moan left her mouth as sidharth took a sharp bite on her neck. His one hand moved in her hair entangling his fingers in her soft hair while he sucked the bite making her inhale sharp breaths.

Holding her waist tightly sidharth pulled her little up making her feet leave the floor. Pulling her more into himself sidharth made her stand on his feet.

She wasn't in her senses to do anything herself. His passionate self made her loose herself into him submitting herself to her sidharth, her husband.

Making her stand on his feet sidharth moved forward till her back pressed against the wall. His lips didn't leave her neck even for a second.

His own self was lost in his passion, his possession for his naaz, his wife.

Pressing her against the wall sidharth held her jaw making her look at him. Her eyes showed pure love for him which he could see and could feel in her submission.

Junoon (Sidnaaz)✅जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें