PART 128

It was complete silence in the room except the voice of reporter speaking in television. With her mobile in her hand shehnaaz quietly stood on her place.

The news shocked shehnaaz !

Standing beside the sofa she kept looking at the tv screen. What's happening ? What was sidharth doing there and what did the reporter say ? Sidharth saved whom ? How ?

Several questions started ringing in her mind stressing her. She was unable to understand anything as she didn't hear the complete news. All she understood was that it was something her sidharth was involved in.

"sanu puttar" rajbir ji's voice broke her thought process.

Shifting her gaze from tv she looked at her father with confusion and worry clearly written on her face. Her father understood seeing her face that she didn't hear complete news.

"papa ye kya ho raha hai ? sidharth wahan ? kya hua wahan? kya ho raha hai?" she looked totally clueless as her mind wasn't processing the news with complete attention. She was stuck on her sidharth's part.

"idhr aa bache, mere paas aa k baith" patting the seat beside him rajbir ji called her. Without saying anything she walked back to the sofa and set beside her father.

"abhi news sunn dhyan se. sab samjh aa jayega tujhe" holding her hand rajbir ji pulled her in his embrace.

Wrapping his arms around his daughter he patted her back calming her down which could help her to concentrate on the news. She needed to be just stress free.

"Inn ladkiyon ko kariban 2 hafte pehle desh ki alag alag jagah se kidnap kiya gya tha. 2 hafte se ihne lagatar drugs diye jaa rahe the jinse inki sochne samjhne ki ability band ho gyi thi aur aaj inhe India se bahr le jaya jaa raha tha sex trafficking k liye" the reporter repeated again and again.

Shehnaaz was looking at the tv screen with wide open eyes. The news broke her heart thinking about those girls. How could people stoop so low for money that they indulge in such cruel inhuman activities.

Don't they have mothers, sisters to feel the pain of those girls. How could they even think to do such cruelty with any human being. Don't they fear God ?

"Sidharth ne inn ladkiyon ko iss ghinone bussiness ka hissa banne se bachaya hai aaj aur pura desh unka shukar guzar hai k desh ki ye betiyan apne apne gharon mai sahi salamat wapis pohnch jayengi aaj unki wajah se" a proud feeling settled in her heart listening to reporter's words for her husband.

Her sidharth has proved how beautiful heart he carries within. She herself had known this since long and now the whole country had seen it too. This great deed of his has proved everything about him people had heard till now wrong.

"papa suna aapne. sidharth ne unn ladkiyon ko bachaya" turning towards her father she looked at him with moist eyes and a smile on her lips.

Her husband was being praised on National television and she couldn't be more proud of him. He deserved this appreciation. He deserved this since long.

She felt proud and happy for him !

"haan puttar suna maine. Humara sidharth deserve krta hai ye. Heere jaisa bacha hai mera. sari umar logon ne usse galat samjha, mai bhi unhi logon mai shamil hun aur aaj uske iss nek kaam ne sab ko galat prove kar diya" her father stated proudly making her smile big.

This father daughter duo was feeling proud of him for what he had done today. It was truly appreciable. Commendable work he did by saving those girls.

"papa mujhe boht khushi ho rahi hai. sidharth k baare mai sab log kitna achha bol rahe hain" shehnaaz hugged her father sharing her happiness with him. Smiling her father patted her back lovingly.