chapter sixteen

here's another part because i've been slacking off. so ta-da!~

Author pov:

The weeks flew by and it was joy's birthday. So far no more creepy notes or home break-ins which was a relief for joy and yuta. Joy got up and showered to get ready for school. She put on her cutest outfit since it is her birthday and she was super excited. Did yuta have anything planned? She thought. All she knew is that she was going to make today the greatest day ever and stay positive.

Yuta pov:

I was on my way to get coffee before picking up joy when i saw sana, momo, and mina in the starbucks. I quickly walked over to them and got their attention.

"Hey girls, can i ask you a huge favor? It's for joy."

" lemme guess, you want us to skip school for today and help you plan a surprise party at her house." momo said.

Damn she's exactly right.

"Yes, and it would mean so much to me and joy that you do this." i begged.

"Of course yuta, anything for our girl joy. She has gone through so much lately she deserves to have the best birthday party ever." said sana.

"Okay thank you so much. Here is my number, i'll call you and pick y'all up and we can go shopping for the decorations and stuff okay?" i said hurriedly.

"Gotcha" said mina.

We said our goodbyes and i was on my way to pick up joy.

Joy pov:

I decided to go with this outfit today:

I also decided to go with a more poppin' makeup look today as well.

As i was just finishing up my doorbell rang. That must be yuta. I quickly put on some pink heels and made my way downstairs. I opened the door and yuta's jaw literally dropped. I suddenly got all shy and blushed so hard that you could probably still see it even though i had foundation on.

"You look so beautiful. I'm lost for words."

I just giggled and walked outside and into his car.