Chapter seventeen

Author pov:

It's been two weeks now that yuta and joy have been dating and yuta can't stop being the sweetest boyfriend ever. He would take joy on dates every other day and give her all his love and affection. Today was the day that joy was going to meet mrs. nakamoto, yuta's mom for the first time. From what yuta said, she will be perfectly fine and that she has nothing to worry about but joy still can't help but be nervous. I mean can you blame her? She is meeting the mom of THE yuta nakamoto and it was important for her to make a good impression.

Joy pov:

I am freaking out right now. I'm pretty sure mrs. nakamoto is a great person, i mean she raised such a great son so she has to be just as nice as him right? Right now i am trying to find the perfect outfit and shoes. I don't want to wear something too revealing because i don't want her to think i'm dressing scandalously or something worse. After a few more minutes of rummaging through my clothes i think i finally found the perfect outfit.

  After a few more minutes of rummaging through my clothes i think i finally found the perfect outfit

'Perfect' i said to myself. I decided to go natural, no makeup and just let my hair loose. Just as i finished the doorbell rang. I grabbed my bag and went downstairs. I opened the door and it was yuta. I tired to give him the best smile i could but on the inside i was feeling all kinds of things.

"You ready angel babe?" he asked.

Ever since we started dating, he's called me angel babe and i freaking love it. He's so cute.

"Yeah, let's go." i said and grabbed his hand.

Time skip~~~

We are now at yuta's house or should i say mansion. We make it to the front door and are greeted by the same maids from last time as they let us in.

"Follow me my mom is in her room." he said, motioning for me to follow him.

I nodded and followed. We went up the stairs and into an elevator. Wow i didn't know his place had a whole ass elevator! It only took a few seconds to reach the floor where his mom's room was. The elevator dinged, signaling that we could walk out. Yuta told me to wait outside the room while he checked to see if it was okay to come in. i waited for a few seconds and yuta motioned me to come in. i breathed out and walked in her room as confident as i could, what i saw was heartbreaking. Mrs. nakamoto was hooked up to some wires and she looked extremely pale and sickly, but nevertheless i greeted her with a kind smile.

"Hello mrs.nakamoto, it's a pleasure to finally meet you." i tried to speak in my best japanese.

Thankfully god was on my side today and i didn't screw up from how nervous i was.

"Aw you must be Joy. yuta has told me so much about you." she spoke dryly.

"Really? Was it anything good?" i asked.

"Was it? Haha before you were dating, all yuta could say was good stuff about you, so i had to see for myself." she said, smiling a weak smile.

"Aww really yuta?" i say looking at him.