Chapter four

Joy's pov:

One week later~~

I am finally on the plane and I couldn't be happier. I finally get to leave Sehun and Rose. I hope they are happier together. I hope they can give each other what I couldn't. As the plane takes off I look down and say goodbye to my home as I won't be back for a while. Since i have nothing better to do i put in my airpods and play 'lost in japan' by shawn mendes. I thought this song was just so suiting for the trip and it was also very calming and it never failed to put me to sleep.

Time skip~~

I just landed in Osaka. Finally I'm here. I've always wanted to come here, and now that I'm here I can't believe it. I smiled as I breathed in the refreshing foreign air, filling my nostrils and making me smile brighter if that was even possible. I reached in my purse and pulled out my phone and called a taxi which arrived in only about ten minutes. I got in and told the driver where to go, and he immediately took off.

After we arrived at my very own contemporary house which my parents purchased for me since they are rich, but they are not your typical arrogant parents who force me into arranged marriages and other stuff like that. They are really caring and considerate of my opinions, and when I told them I wanted to study and even live in Japan, they were so supportive that they even insisted that they buy me a house. I punched in my code and walked in.

It was beautifully decorated with comfy looking couches to the cute little bonsai tree by the windowsill. I smiled and set my stuff down as I took a seat on the soft leather couch. I was exhausted to say the least, but then I realized I don't have groceries. I sighed, but I knew I had to get up and buy food. Thank god that I already have a car in my garage since I picked it out and had people deliver it to my house. I grabbed my keys and went to the garage and admired my new car. I smiled as I couldn't believe she was all mine. I started the car and backed out, then headed to the nearest grocery store.

this is her car:

I arrived at the store and I don't know where to start, so I started with veggies since I love vegetables and they are good for you so why not

I arrived at the store and I don't know where to start, so I started with veggies since I love vegetables and they are good for you so why not. I carefully pick out my vegetables then go to the meat section and pick out chicken, fishes, and steak. I also go to the snack aisle and see that they have some of my favorite korean snacks there, so I grab honey potato chips, banana milk, and buldak fire ramen. Just when I thought I was done I got a really bad headache, so I decided to go to the medicines section and get some pain medicine. And to my luck, the medicine was on the top shelf. I kept stretching my arm as high as I could, but it was no use until a hand came from behind me and grabbed the medicine and gave it to me. I looked up and he was beautiful, like a prince that just walked out of F4 group from boys over flowers.

"Kamsahamnida." I said, but then remembered that I was in Japan, and slapped my hand on my forehead.

"I'm sorry I forgot I'm not in Korea. I meant a-arigato." I smiled nervously hoping that this cute guy I just met didn't already think I was weird.

"No worries, I used to live in Korea for a long time actually, so I know the language pretty well." he said smiling at the cute girl in front of him.

Yuta's pov:

She was so cute, but she looked really familiar. Since she is from Korea maybe I've seen her somewhere there? I don't know, but her smile is so cute and the way she got shy when she accidentally spoke Korean was just too adorable.

Back to Joy's pov:

He looked very familiar. Maybe it's because he said he used to live in Korea? I don't know, but I don't want to freak him out any longer so I replied

"Omo really, that's so cool!!" I said smiling sweetly at him, and he smiled back.

"Yeah I actually just got back here from Korea about a week ago." He said scratching the back of his neck.

"Well you must be glad to be back home. Are you back permanently or are you going back to korea?" I asked curiously.

"I'm here permanently. Don't get me wrong Korea is such a beautiful country and I may go back to visit, but I just have some bad memories back over there." He said as his bright smile turned into a slight frown.

"I know what you mean, I hope everything goes well for you, as you seem like a very great person." I said softly while smiling at him.

"Thanks, you too. You seem like a great person as well." He said

"Haha Thanks, people actually say that I'm too nice, but anyways I have to get going now. I'm super exhausted since I just got here today." I say smiling tiredly.

"Okay well have a good night and don't forget to eat well before going to bed, and please be safe on your way home. He says smiling and waving his hand as I slowly leave and wave bye back to him.

Time skip at home~~

Finally I'm home and I get to unpack my groceries and eat.

I finished putting up my groceries and began cooking. I decided on making steak and some mixed vegetables on the side. After eating I washed my dishes, and then took a nice hot bath to relax my muscles. After that I did my typical ten step Korean skincare routine and then finally headed off to bed while thinking about the nice guy from the store who I just realized I didn't know his name, but I was too tired to worry about that now, so I quickly drifted off into a deep sleep.

Yuta's pov:

I had just got back from the store after getting my mom's meds and after having that wonderful encounter with that beautiful woman. I smiled to myself just thinking about her. She looked perfect with her long black silky hair. The way her eyes nearly disappeared when she smiled and her sweet angelic voice. She was a beautiful sight and any man would be lucky to be with her. Speaking of her, I just realized I never got her name. God I'm an idiot and I hate myself for not even thinking of asking. Any man in their right mind would have asked for her name, hell maybe even her number. I get over the fact that I just missed out on an opportunity to get to know the girl from the grocery store, and go to my mom's room to give her the medicine.

"Here mom, here is your medicine." I said

"Oh thanks sweetie, what would i do without you." She said weakly.

"You don't even have to thank me mom, what I'm doing for you isn't nearly as much as what you've done for me. So thank you mom." I told her and gave her the best smile I could.

"Are you okay? You look disappointed." My mother asked, concerned.

"Yeah I'm fine mom, no need to worry about me." I lied.

"Yeah you're not fine, tell me what's wrong now." My mother sounded serious.

I told her everything that happened at the store from how I just went there to get the meds to meeting the goddess-like woman.

"You know what it sounds like, what do you kids call it these days uhhh.....Whipped?" She said.

I bursted into laughter. I laughed so hard until my stomach hurt. For the first time I had a good laugh. That's why I love my mother. She can make me go from sad to happy in a second.

"MOM DID YOU JUST USE THE WORD WHIPPED?!! HAHAHA!!" I laughed loudly while clutching my stomach.

"Yah!, don't make fun of me, but I'm serious though, the way you talked about her, I think it was love at first sight huh?" my mother said seriously.

I shook my head indicating that she was correct, and we talked for a little bit longer until she fell asleep. I smiled and kissed her cheek, then tucked her in. After I left her room I went to my room and took a shower and got ready for bed. While I was laying in bed I thought about the grocery store girl until I fell into a deep slumber.

i hope you guys enjoyed this chapter. be ready for some new characters in the next chapters!! have a great day/night.