Chapter seven

Yuta's pov:

It is Saturday and I woke up at nine so that I have extra time to prepare. First I cook breakfast for my mom and then I bring the food up to her.

"Thanks sweetie, it looks really good. I have taught you well, you are sure gonna make Joy a happy woman." My mom said with a weak smile.

"Thanks mom, I sure hope I could make her happy. Her smile is the prettiest and I want to see it all the time." I said sincerely.

"Well you better go it's almost gonna be twelve." My mom warned.

"Oh shit thanks mom. I love you and if you need anything please call me." I said

"Yeah, yeah, whatever just go." she said.

I grab my keys and phone as I text Joy.

Yuta:

Hey angel, we will be going to the hello kitty cafe, since I remember you told me how much you wanted to go there ;)

Yuta:

Oh and address please :)

Joy:

OMG!! Really? thanks Yuta I literally love you.

Joy:

Oh and my address is ### south blossom road.

Yuta:

Hehe thank you angel. I'll be there soon.

Joy:

Hehe byeeee.

Seen

Just as I was heading out the door I got a text from Yuto.

Yuto:

Hey what cafe are you going to?

Joy:

He is taking me to the hello kitty cafe. Why?

Yuto:

Oh nothing I just wanted to take this girl that I really like somewhere nice next week and I think that's the perfect place. Thanks.

Joy:

Okay well good luck with her. She would be very lucky to have you. Well byeeee Yuta is here now, I have to get going now.

Yuto:

Byeeee.

Seen

Yuta's pov:

I arrived at Joy's house and she was standing by the door waiting for me. When I saw her my jaw literally dropped. She was the most stunning girl in the world and her outfit fit her in all the right places as she did have a VERY SLIGHT curviness to her body, not too much and not too little. She was just perfect in my eyes.

Her outfit: