Chapter five

One week later~~

Joy's pov:

I woke up well rested and I'm ready for my first day of college. I get up and walk to my shower and take a hot shower to wake myself up. After my shower I go to my closet and pick an outfit

This is what i wore:

After getting dressed I decided to go to starbucks and get me a coffee there

On my way out of the Starbucks I bumped into someone and spilled my coffee. Thank god it was cool coffee because the person I just spilled my coffee on was THE GUY FROM THE GROCERY STORE!! Omg, omg, omg if I wasn't freaking out earlier because it's my first day of school, I'm definitely freaking out now.

"Oh my god! I'm so sorry i didn't kno-." I started, but then got cut off.

"Oh no it's fine really, no worries accidents hap- wait YOU'RE THE GIRL FROM THE GROCERY STORE!" He said shocked and excited.

Yuta's pov:

There she was the grocery store goddess. She must look beautiful in anything she wore. She looked so cute, all flustered and embarrassed. I just wanted to hug her and protect her from all harm I thought as I smiled at her.

Back to Joy's pov:

"Yeah I remember you. You were so kind to me and here I am spilling coffee on you. God I should really watch where I'm going." I said and slapped myself lightly.

"Hey don't hurt yourself, you didn't mean it. Here lets clean this up shall we?" he said cheerfully as if I just didn't spill coffee on him.

I nodded and smiled and we went straight to cleaning. It didn't take long and we finished in no time.

"Thank you so much how can I ever repay you for not getting upset with me. I literally just ruined your clothes now."

"You can give me your name and number." he said smoothly.

I stood there with my eyes wide open but quickly replied "My name is Park Joy, here give me your phone so I can put my number in."

Yuta's pov: