Chapter fourteen

Joy pov:

"Don't be scared angel, I'll just call the police and you just sit tight okay?" he said.

I couldn't say anything so i just shook my head frantically and sat in my seat shaking like a chihuahua. Yuta called the police and they said they would be here in about five minutes. Yuta seemed to notice that i was shaking because he took off his jacket and put it on me and then securely wrapped his arms around me, pulling me into his chest.

The police finally arrived and we got out of the car and waited outside while the police went to search the house. After ten minutes of searching two of the officers came out holding a note. It was like the same note that we found the last time someone broke in. it read 'you're better off with me, than him.' i was so confused. What the hell?

"Ma'am do you have any idea of who could have done this?" the officer asked.

"No, officer i don't. I am also wondering who is doing this." i said.

The officer just nodded his head and then wrote something on his notepad then went to talk to some other officer.

After about twenty minutes they left with nothing.....again. I was so disappointed that they didn't find anything.

"Well angel, let's get you inside hm?" yuta asked.

I just nodded while biting my lip, still unsure about going in, but i have to.

"Uhmm yuta?" i asked nervously.

"Yes angel." he said sweetly.

"I d-don't t-think i'll b-be able t-to s-sleep, so i was w-wondering i-if you c-could help me?"

"Of course angel, just go to your room to shower and change your clothes, my angel must be so stressed. Okay?" he said, giving me a smile.

I just nodded and smiled back and made my way to my room upstairs.

After i took my shower and put my clothes on, i went downstairs and told yuta that i'm ready. He got up from the couch and followed me upstairs to my room.

"Here, i'll lay down and you put your head here." he said, pointing to his chest.

I nodded and did what he told me. We were both under the blankets and my head was on his chest, specifically on his heart. The sound of his heart immediately calmed me down and the pattings he was giving me on my back were making me drowsy.

"Yuta can you sing for me?" i asked softly.

"Of course angel." he said softly back and smiled.

'All it'd take is one flight

We'd be in the same time zone

Looking through your timeline

Seeing all the rainbows, I

I got an idea

And I know that it sounds crazy

I just wanna see ya

Oh, I gotta ask

Do you got plans tonight?

I'm a couple hundred miles from Japan, and I

I was thinkin' I could fly to your hotel tonight

'Cause I can't get you off my mind

Can't get you off my mind

Can't get you off my mind (uh)

I could feel the tension

We could cut it with a knife