Chapter twelve

Next morning~~~

I wake up super excited because i know yuta is going to pick me up today and everyday after today. I rush to take a quick shower and put on my outfit, which by the way is bangin'.

This is my outfit:

After i got dressed i got a text from yuta

Yuta:

I'll be there in a few minutes.

Joy:

Okay, thanks.

I packed my bag and ate an apple before hearing a knock at my door. I open it to reveal yuta in his business suit. Not gonna lie my legs went weak seeing him like this, he looked hot asf. But i tried to remain normal and greeted him.

"Hi yuta~~" i sang out.

"Well hi there angel. You look beautiful as always. Are you ready?" he asked.

"Yup haha."

"Good, well let's get going." he said while extending his arm for me to take and i did.

He walked me to the passenger side of his car and opened the door for me to get in then closed it for me. After that he went around and started the car and we took off.

Time skip~~~

We finally pulled up to the school and yuta got out to open the door for me. After i got out i could see that everyone was looking at me and yuta, while smiling and saying stuff like we're cute together and some even seemed jealous of yuta. Yuta gave me a hug and we stayed like that for a good while until someone came up to us. It was yuto.

"Well hello there Joy, wow you look very gorgeous today." yuto said, putting his hands on my semi-exposed shoulders.

Not gonna lie it made me a bit uncomfortable, but that feeling as gone when yuta put his hands around my waist and pulled me away and said

"I know right 'MY' precious Joy is always gorgeous." he said, putting emphasis on the word 'my' while smiling dearly at me.

"Don't forget that i'm picking you up okay angel?" he said, still smiling and i smiled back.

I knew what he was trying to do. He was trying to make yuto jealous and back off a little.

"How could i forget yuta~~" i say, while also smiling dearly at him.

"Aww my Joy is so cuteee~~" he says, pinching my cheeks.

Yuto was still there and he looked slightly irritated.

"Okay well i got to go now yuta, see you later~~" i say while waving at him.

"Bye angel~~" he says, waving back as well.