Chapter eighteen

Joy pov:

I woke up early today as it was the weekend and i didn't want to waste the whole day sleeping. I got up from my bed and took a hot relaxing shower to wake me out of my sleepy state, then got dressed in a simple outfit since there was no special occasion today.

 I got up from my bed and took a hot relaxing shower to wake me out of my sleepy state, then got dressed in a simple outfit since there was no special occasion today

I decided on no makeup as well since yuta is already mine and i don't have to dress to impress anymore haha. I walked downstairs and into the kitchen to make myself some breakfast. Lately these days i've been feeling a little 'chubby' so i made myself something more healthy.

 Lately these days i've been feeling a little 'chubby' so i made myself something more healthy

After I finished eating, my phone rang. I checked to see who it was, it was yuta so I answered.

"Hello?" I answered.

"Hello angel, i need to ask you for a favor." he said frantically.

"What is it?" I asked.

"Well my mom's personal maid that takes care of her is sick today and can't take care of her so i was wondering can y-you take care of her for a few days? I mean I would do it myself, but I have a lot of work to do at the company." he explained.

"Of course yuta, it's no problem at all. Just let me get finished up here and i'll be on my way okay?" I assure him.

"Thanks angel, you're the best!"

"Haha you're welcome babe, i'll be over there soon." i said and we hung up.

~~~~

I finally made it to yuta's house and am greeted by the guards as they let me through. They walk me to the house and lead me to mrs.nakamoto's room.

"Hello Mrs.nakamoto" I greeted her with a smile.

"That's MOM to you remember?" she reminded.

"Oh i'm sorry you're right, hello mom." I greeted correctly this time.

"Is there anything you need right now mom?" I asked.

"Ah some warm tea would be nice." she said.

"Sure, coming right up."

I decided to make her my famous honey pear tea. It's super delicious and it was very soothing to the throat, as fall season was coming soon. After I made the tea I brought it up to her room and poured her some in a tea cup.

"Mhmm this is really good! When did a young lady like you learn to make such great tea?" she asked.

"My mom always made me tea when i was little, so i guess i learned from her."

"Your mother raised such a beautiful and intelligent daughter." she said smiling.

"Haha why thank you!" I said, smiling back.

The whole day was spent on us talking and laughing, making her meals, and a few hours of watching her sleep. It didn't matter to me if I was tired or not. I promised yuta to take care of her, so i wasn't letting her out of my sight for a second. Mrs.nakamoto is an important person to me and to yuta, so it was important that I take care of her to the best of my ability.

~~~~

"I'm home!" yuta said as he opened his mom's bedroom door.

"Shhh~ she's asleep" I whispered.

"Oh sorry~~" he whispered back.

"It's okay she's been asleep for about two hours already." I said.

"I see. Well thank you so much angel, i really appreciate what you're doing." he thanked.

"Don't even worry about it. I love your mom as if she was my own. I would do anything for her yuta." i said while getting up from my seat and walked over to yuta and hugged him.

We stayed like that for a few minutes until I finally spoke.

"Well I better get going, it's getting late."

"No angel, I don't want you driving home at night. You can borrow some of my clothes and sleep in my room with me. Please angel, it's dangerous to drive at night." he begged.

I didn't really mind sleeping here or in his clothes so I just nodded and smiled. He smiled back and brought me to his room to pick out what I wanted to wear. I went with a simple black t-shirt and black sweats. Then I went into the bathroom that was a part of yuta's room and took a shower before changing into the clothes. After I changed, there was a knock on the door. I went over to open it and it was yuta, so I let him in and he hugged me out of nowhere while nuzzling his head in my neck.

He pulled away and grabbed my hand, leading me to his bed. He got in first and then me. His bed was comfy but instead of putting my head on a pillow, I put it on his chest.

"Is my angel comfortable?" he asked.

"Mhmm" was all i could say.

I was very tired and yuta knew all the right moves to make me relaxed. He stroked my hair, patted my back and gave me small kisses on the top of my head here and there. It was perfect. 'I could stay like this forever.' i thought, before drifting off to sleep with yuta's arms wrapped tightly around me making me feel safe.

sorry for the short chapter