Chapter eight

Joy's pov:

It's already 8:00 at night and I'm a little creeped out. I can feel someone looking at us from behind and it's creeping me out. I think yuta may have noticed because he looked at me with a concerned face.

"Is there something wrong? Are you okay?" he asked.

"Yeah it's nothing, I'm just kinda tired that's all." i said, faking a yawn which he actually believed.

"Oh well let's get you home." he said, smiling.

The ride home wasn't awkward since he is a very comfortable person to talk with so thank god there was no awkward silence.

At home~~~

"Well thanks again, i had a really good time." i said.

"I'm glad you did! Well goodnight angel sleep tight." he said while ruffling my hair.

"Good night yuta, sleep well. Bye." i said while watching him get in his car and leave.

I close the door and make my way upstairs to take a bath. About halfway through my bath, i hear a door slam from downstairs. It spooked the shit out of me and i quickly rinsed myself off and got out of the shower. I quickly dry myself off and put some clothes on. After i change into my clothes, i grab my phone which thank god i had with me and called yuta, because he was the first person that came to mind.

"Hello, angel?" yuta said from the other line.

"Hey yuta, it's me i think someone's in my house!" i whisper yelled.

"What! Okay i'm on my way angel, I need you to lock yourself somewhere safe and i will call the police. I will get there as fast as i can okay." he said panicked.

"Okay just please hurry. I'm scared." i said out of breath.

I hung up and i decided not to listen to yuta and walk outside the bathroom because i'm a stubborn brat. I slowly make my way downstairs and search the bottom floor. I don't see anything broken or stolen or out of place, until my eyes land on a piece of paper on the coffee table with red writing. It read 'you will be mine.' okay well that's creepy. Could this have something to do with the feeling of someone watching me earlier?

Yuta's pov:

I call the police and they are on their way. After calling them I hop in my car and head to Joy's house as quickly as possible.

I finally arrive and I see Joy looking terrified as she is talking with the officers. I immediately run out of my car and run to Joy and embrace her in my arms. God it breaks my heart to see my sweet angel sad and scared. "Are you hurt, angel?" I asked concerned and hoping she would say no, because I think I would lose it if I found out someone hurt her.

"N-no I-I'm just sc-cared." She stuttered out as she burst into more tears.

"Shhh it's okay now angel You're safe now. I'm here and no one is going to hurt you." I said these soothing words in hopes to calm her down, but deep down inside I didn't know if this would be the last time this happens.

Authors pov:

The police finally left and yuta was still there with Joy in his arms. He rubbed soothing circles on her back and he even sang to her. After about 20 minutes she was finally calm enough to talk.

"Y-yuta?" she managed to get out.

"Yes angel." he replied back in his most gentle voice possible.

"R-remember w-when you asked me i-if somet-thing was bothering me earlier?" She said stuttering.

"Yeah, why?"

"Well there was s-something bothering me. I-it felt like someone w-was watching me fr-from behind."

"Angel~~ why didn't you tell me anything?" Yuta asked concerned. But Joy only cried more.

"Hey shhhhh, it's okay I'm not mad at you. I just wished you would have told me that's all." Yuta said while rubbing her back.

"I wanna call Sana, Momo, and Mina." she said.

"Who are they?" Yuta asked curiously.

"They are my friends I made on the first day of school. Maybe they can spend the night and keep me company. Joy said, trying to cheer herself up.

"Well okay. That sounds like a good idea. I'll stay here with you until they get here okay?" Joy just nodded and proceeded to call the girls. After she told the girls what happened, they arrived no more than 20 minutes later.

Knock knock~~

"Stay here, I'll open the door." Yuta said cautious of who could be at the door.

Yuta went to open the door and there stood the three girls.

"Are y'all Sana,Momo, and Mina?" Yuta asked just to be sure.

The girls nodded and Yuta let them in.

"OMG JOY!! Are you okay?!" The girls yelled as they ran to Joy and embraced her in a warm group hug. Joy was so lucky to have friends like them. What did she do to deserve them? she thought at that very moment. After they broke the group hug Joy went over to yuta.

"Thanks so much for being here with me. I can't thank you enough." She said with a sincere smile.

"It's really no problem, as long as you're safe than I'm content." Yuta said

"Well I guess I better get going. And don't forget to call me If you ever feel unsafe okay?" Yuta said in a warning tone but still soft.

"I will don't worry." Joy said, smiling.

Joy saw Yuta out and waited for him to get in his car and leave. As soon as she closed the door, the girls wanted to know all about the date and what Joy thought about Yuta, and an in detail explanation about what happened that night. After hearing what happened, the girls insisted on spending the night with her and maybe going out tomorrow since it was sunday.

The night went on and the girls watched funny movies and ate snacks until they all fell asleep.

sorry for the short chapter. i will try to make sure the next one is a little longer. thank you for reading.