Chapter eleven

Yuta's pov:

That fucking yuto guy has me suspicious i mean i can't say anythings for sure but something about the way he comments on Joy's pics, he sounds idk...........obsessed? All i know is i'm gonna keep my eye on him because something is telling me not to trust him. But anyways i think i'm going to be taking joy to and from school just to make sure she is safe. I don't want some creep following her or hurting her.

Joy's pov:

"Bye guys i will see y'all at school." i said

"Bye joyyyy!!" they all said before getting into sana's car and driving off.

I closed the door after they pulled out and i grabbed my phone and called yuta because to be honest, i really miss his voice. Yes i know we aren't dating but i just can't help but yearn for him. Just something about him makes me feel relaxed and comforted and.............safe. There's no other way to explain it. So i waste no more time calling him. I honestly expected him not to answer on the first try but he answered on the third ring.

"Helloooo~~ " he nearly sang. He is so cute, i thought.

"Heyyy yutaaa~~~ whatcha doin." i said trying to sound flirty, i guess?

"Nothing, just really bored is all. I really miss you angel." he said with a slight sad tone.

Not gonna lie it made my heart flutter to hear him say that.

"How about we go out again next weekend then?" i asked.

"Is that even a question angel? Heck yeah i want to, oh and by the way i am gonna be picking you up from school and dropping you off everyday from now on because i don't want some creep following you or something worse." he said sounding worried.

I didn't want him to stress so much so i just agreed without arguing back. I know he just wants to protect me. "Okay yuta~~" i said.

"Good girl, and stop singing my name out like that, it makes my heart beat faster because of your beautiful voice." he said, sounding like he's pouting.

"Haha okay, okay bye yuta." i said cheerfully and then hung up.

God no one has ever been able to make me smile just by a simple phone call.

Yuta pov:

Man this girl does so many things to me. Like she could end my whole career and i'd still tell her thank you. I mean it, i'm not exaggerating. But anyways now i gotta plan for our date next weekend, because it has to be perfect. 'Where should we go?' i say to myself then i remembered. On our first date she said that when she came to japan that she always wanted to watch a traditional-ish japanese geisha play, but never got the chance to. I love how she is so interested in my culture and is respectful towards it, unlike Jisoo. Jisoo always had something to complain about and never even bothered to try any of the foods i made for her, but she's in the past forget her.

I immediately searched on google for any plays that were going on in osaka, and i came across this one called 'memoirs of a geisha' (i know this is a movie not a play which is really good btw so watch it if you haven't).i know she will like it and then after the play i can take her to my house and make her some home made japanese dishes and we can eat them together. I smiled at the thought and got even more excited.

That night i went to sleep peacefully knowing that i will be seeing her bright smile when i pick her up tomorrow. 

ugh look at him 😩❤😍 such a prince.