Chapter two

Joy's pov:

Hi, I'm Joy. I am twenty-one years old, I'm moving to Osaka soon. And I'm single as a pringle, because I just got out of a relationship with my now ex boyfriend Sehun. We dated for two years and he cheated on me with my best friend rose. She was my best friend since we were in middle school. I remember it all like it was yesterday.

Flashback:

Joy pov:

"Ouch that hurt. Stop p-please s-stop." I Heard from around a corner in a hallway nobody goes to.

"Shut up loser! Nobody is gonna care so stop screaming! Why couldn't you just stay in Australia your accent is so weird!(btw I really love the Australian accent it is beautiful). No wonder no one likes you." I heard the voice of the school's queenka aka bitch, Min Seohyun.

"P-please i-i didn't ch-choose t-to move h-here, i h-had to for m-my parents w-work." I heard rose sob.

"Well i don't really care what your reason is, just get out!" Seohyun said.

That's when i had enough, and i confidently walked up to Seohyun and yelled

"yah!! Leave rose alone now! and if you don't, you know I can get you suspended since i am class president!"

Seohyun just glared at us and her and her group left the hallway pissed asf but I could care less.

"Are you okay rose, are you hurt, do I need to take you to the nurse!" I asked, panicked.

"No i-i'm okay my hand just hurts a l-little, but n-nothing I'm not used to." Rose replied not being used to someone actually being nice to her at this school for once, well besides the teachers.

"Are you sure you're okay." I gave a concerned look as Rose just nodded. "Well do you think i could get your number? Maybe we can talk sometime and get to know each other better, you seem like a really cool person!" I asked hopeful.

Author pov:

Rose smiled a shy smile and exchanged numbers with Joy, before heading off to class. And since then they were inseparable. They did everything together. From walking in the hallways together to practically living at each other's houses. But that all changed and Joy knew she could never forgive her for her unloyalty. Same goes for her ex boyfriend. She could never forgive him for what he did. She did her best to love him as much as she could but in return she got a broken heart, and lost a best friend. But that didn't matter anymore.

Joy pov:

I just want to start fresh, with my new life in Osaka. Why Osaka? You may ask. Well ever since I was in middle school, I've always wanted to move to Japan. I don't know what it was about it that drew me to it. Was it the aesthetic pictures I spent hours looking at on the internet? Was it the urban legends that excited me? Maybe both? Because if there is anything you should know about me, is that I'm a horror fanatic, and I love scary stuff since I handle it well. I ain't scared of shit. lol. I'm also going to be attending Osaka University to study business. But that's not it. Every night since I broke up with Sehun, I've been having these weird dreams of me and some other guy who I didn't know who he is, but he was handsome and his smile was contagious. We were holding hands and we were on a date in japan. I don't know how, but it made me want to go to Japan even more. Why am I having these dreams? I don't know. I mean they don't bother me, actually they make me happy. I don't know why, but whatever enough rambling, I need to finish packing.

Thanks for reading if you did. I will try to update twice a week. Who knows maybe more.

Thanks again

Here is some joy for you.