1. Setting the scene

POV Flora:
It was a dark night and I didn't really wanted to go out but my best friend, really my only good friend Olivia dragged me to the club.
2020 has not been my year, where do I start, I had to cancel my study abroad program half way through due to COVID than came back, started to have anxiety / panic attacks out of no where and losing all my friends except for Olivia. To this day I still don't know what I did to them they just dropped me from one day to the other. 
So I guess you can say I just wanted to lay in bed and watch some Netflix instead of facing the girls but Olivia insisted of me going. And little did I know it would change my life...

———————————————————————
POV George:
It was the last Friday before work would start up again. I had just finished the previous season that didn't go as planned but 2021 was going to be my year to show Mercedes that I am worthy of a seat.
At first I didn't want to go out but It had been so long since Covid closed all the clubs, that I didn't want to lose the opportunity to go out with my friends. I called Lando and Alex and told them to meet me at 10pm at my new apartment that I just bought. I was still renovating my apartment but the most important things were already done: bedroom, bathroom and my sim/ gaming- room.