11. Official

POV Flora:

Luckily George liked my idea so I said that I would pick him up at 6. Around 3.30 I was starting to get ready while I was face timing Olivia. She helped me pick out my 'chill' outfit and hyped me up for the night. At 4.30 I went to my uncles house to pick up his pick up truck. I borrowed his truck so we could lay in the back of it. When I arrived back at my apartment Olivia was there to help me put a mattress in the back and decorate it with pillows.

At exactly 6 I rang Georges doorbell. He was surprised that I drove a Pick-up truck. He had the movie care package with him and he was wearing comfy clothes as I told him to. When we arrived, I parked the truck and opened the back.

It was still a little bit light when we arrived and it didn't get dark till a few minutes before the movie started

It was still a little bit light when we arrived and it didn't get dark till a few minutes before the movie started. It started to get a little bit colder so I got a little bit closer to George as he put his hand on my leg. I immediately felt a feeling of warmth and comfort. He also gave me his sweater which was so soft and smelled like him. After the movie he asked if he could take me somewhere. He drove us to this beautiful look-out point, where we could see the London Skyline all lit op in the dark. It was so romantic. We got in the back again and listened to some music. When the song - I like me better came up, George looked me right in the eyes and asked me to be his girlfriend. I couldn't feel more happy and kissed him...

———————————————————————

POV George:

This was going to be the day to make it official. I got dressed and made sure that I packed an extra hoodie so that she could wear it if she was cold. When Flora picked me up she was standing in front of this huge pickup truck.

I couldn't really focus on the movie as I was to busy with finding the perfect moment to ask her. I was pretty sure she liked me too as she was laying on my chest. I could not find the right time so I decided to take her to one of my favorite spots when I am trying to relax. We watched the skyline and stars and when this romantic song came up I knew it was now or never. The song described the situation so well "I like me better when I'm with you".

I looked her right in the eyes and finally had the courage to ask her to be my girlfriend. She kissed me and at that moment a huge burden fell of my shoulders. All I could do is just stare at her and be in the moment. I knew it was not always going to be easy, being in a relation while being in the public eye. But I knew I would do anything for this girl.