13. GP France

POV Flora:

I was super excited because this was going to be the first time that I would go to an F1 GP. I called Olivia and she immediately came to help me pack. I would meet George in France, so I couldn't ask him to help me chose my outfits.

When I arrived in France George was there waiting for me at the airport. I was so excited to finally see him in action live! To be honest I was a little bit scared because this would be our first appearance in the F1 paddock and I would probably get a lot of media attention.

I arrived in a rainy France, but luckily the weather predictions for the other days were really good. George and I immidiately went to the circuit where he showed me around and when I got back to the hotel, I already saw loads of pictures of George and I.

During qualification the weather was pretty nice so I decided to wear a skirt instead of some pants

During qualification the weather was pretty nice so I decided to wear a skirt instead of some pants. I was a bit nervous because today it would be busy in the Paddock, while yesterday it was rally quiet. George Introduced me to Max and his girlfriend Dilara (I know they are not together anymore but I really liked them as a couple so I'm using them in my story).

Dilara and I really hit it off from the beginning and I liked that I knew someone here other than George

Dilara and I really hit it off from the beginning and I liked that I knew someone here other than George. Qualification went by pretty quick and George qualified P16. He wasn't to happy about it because as he said "I really wanted to do better for you, but the material just doesn't let me..." I felt helpless because I knew he had a champion in him, but his car is destined to drive in the back.

When we woke up on Sunday it was really hot outside and I decided to put on a cute skirt again and some heels.
Dilara and I decided to watch the race together since we both didn't really know anyone. It was really fun to have her there and when I saw the pictures we took together I decided to post it on Instagram. I never really liked the media attention, but a lot of my friend did not know yet that George and I were dating and I rather had them finding out through my Instagram than through paparazzi.

George had a really good race and ended up with P11, which he was just shy of a point

George had a really good race and ended up with P11, which he was just shy of a point. I was really proud on him and when I saw him back at his drivers room I told him that his time would come. I flew back with George to London and when we got back he asked me something I didn't think he would ask this early on in our relationship...

———————————————————————

POV George:

I was so excited to show Flora an F1 Paddock in real life for the first time. When she arrived in France I saw in her face that she was a little bit scared because of the media, but when I grabbed her hand I could feel all of her tension flow away. I was so happy when Dilara and Flora hit it off and decided to watch the race together.

After the race I was a bit bummed, even though this was one of the best places I finished in Formula1 ever. I really wanted and felt like I could have scored a point today. Flora realized right away that I was feeling down, but as always she cheered me up right away. Luckily Flora flew back with me to London, during the flight I was getting a bit more nervous because what I was about the ask her was going to be a big step in our relationship...