2. The first meeting

POV Flora:
I'm not gonna lie, Olivia was right a night out will do me good. I didn't really know anyone beside Olivia and her boyfriend but for some reason I didn't really care. Olivia and her boyfriend were fighting again so I decided to leave them alone.
I looked down the balcony and saw a tall handsome boy dancing to "all I do is win" I liked his vibe so decided to go and talk to him. But first I decided to get a drink to give me some courage.
Before I could reach the bar a tall boy stoped me and said hello. It wasn't the boy that I spotted from the other floor. This guy introduced himself as Tyler and wanted to buy me a drink. I usually don't take drinks from people but he seemed nice and I really could use some company.
As he ordered 2 drinks I tried to look if I could still see Olivia, but when I turned back I didn't see Tyler anymore. Oh well at least I got a free drink out of it, until it was slapped out of my hand...

———————————————————————
POV George:
Lando, Alex and I decided to go on a mission to find a girlfriend for Lando. I am also single but my girlfriend and I just broke up so we decided to focus on Lando's love life. You know the funny thing with Lando is that he can get so manny girls because of his humor yet he never had a real girlfriend.

I once again lost Alex and Lando in the club, so I was looking around. My eye immediately caught a girl who was walking towards the bar, I thought might as well talk to someone as pretty as her while I'm waiting for Lando and Alex to come back. I didn't get my chance because before I could approach her another guy did, it looked like they knew each other as he was really touchy. She still kept my attention though. I saw her taking to the guy as they ordered a drink. I saw the girl looking away and with in a split second I saw the guy putting something in her drink. The guy vanished before the girl turned back, you could see the confusion on her face as she was looking for the guy. I knew I had to do something to stop her from drinking the drink. I walked up to her and slapped the drink out of her hand just before she could take a sip.
———————————————————————
Dialogue between Flora & George:
F: "Dude wtf are you doing? You better buy me a new drink!"
G: "uhm I'm so sorry but I saw a guy putting something in your drink and I was just trying to stop you from dinking it..."
F: " wait what? I'm sorry for my reaction then"
G: " no worries, I would react the same way." " but I would love to still buy you that drink?"
F: " if anyone should buy a drink it's me, you basically saved me from getting drugged."
* Flora felt like a panic attack was about to begin*
G: "Are you okey?" "Do you want to get some air outside?"
F: "yes, air would be nice" "can we please go somewhere a little bit less busy?"
G: "I know the perfect cafe where we can sit and have a drink"
———————————————————————
POV Flora:
I walked with the guy to the nearest cafe where luckily he calmed me down before my attack got out of hand. I realized I didn't even know his name, so he introduced himself as George Smith. It felt like we had been friends forever as we talked the night away. When the Cafe was closing I decided to say goodbye to George. He asked if he could walk me home, I said it was okey as it was only a 7min walk but he insisted. When we got to my apartment I thanked him again and he said he would like to keep in contact so I gave him my number. It was the first time in my life that I really felt some butterflies....
———————————————————————
POV George:
I kinda freaked when I saw that the emotions on the girls face changed. I asked her to go to a cafe with my and luckily she felt better after getting out of that sweaty club. When she asked my name I panicked and said: George Smith instead of George Russell. She didn't recognize me so I decided not to spoil my identity right away because people often want something from you if the know who you are. Flora the girl I met felt different like the others and I had a blast talking to her. When I walked her home I was so nervous to ask for her number but luckily she gave it to me. It has been a long time that I felt something around a girl since Seychelle and I broke up.