7. Moving on

POV Flora:

It was Monday morning when I got a phone call from George. These past few days really got me thinking. I did not make a decision for myself what I wanted to do. A Million thoughts went trough my head but not one of them made sense. I decided not to think about it anymore, I turned on the radio while I was doing some laundry. I stopped for a moment and listen to this one song. It gave me answers that I couldn't give myself. This song made me realize that there was indeed nobody else that I wanted to be with. In these past weeks I have started to fall for George like I have never done before. For some reason he was different and this song finally made me realize this. Just as the song ended my phone rang 'George'.

———————————————————————
Phone Call:
F:"hi George"

G:"Hey Flora, I just landed in London. How about getting some tea later today?"

F: "How does 1 sound?"

G: "1 is fine, I'll pick you up then."

---------
POV George:

I was so happy when Flora answered my call and agreed to talk in person. For the first time it was kinda awkward. We got some tea and decided to go to the park. Emotions ran high and both Flora and I were in Tears. Even though we wish the crash had never happened, it did made us both realize that we are both starting to catch feelings for each other. I was so sorry for the lying and the pain I gave Flora but luckily she forgave me and said that she got why I did it in the first place. Our conversation ended with a long hug, I felt pain in my ribs during the hug but I just didn't want to let go. When I walked her home I asked her If she wanted to meet tomorrow, She said yes and asked if I could teach her everything about F1. She said she wanted to know more about the things I love, and in that moment my love for her was growing even faster...