Chapter 19 || Reality Strikes

And Then he saw nobody inside the room.

  Taehyung's surroundings was dark, the furnitures infront of him suddenly vanished, Jungkook was not there anymore.

  He called Jin's name out loud,but no one replied. Even just a tiny sigh can't be heard. He was..confused.

  "W-What happened?" He asked himself. Not long,he heard a voice. A Familiar voice.

  The voice he eagered to hear for so long. "I don't know if you can hear me,hyung." Taehyung's eyes widen in confusement, "What?" he asked himself.

  "This is the..umm..hundredth time already. Now please wake up. I bought you flowers." The voice was sad, Taehyung can read it from the tone.

  But, what does that mean? He IS actually awake. Just a while ago, Jungkook's unconscious body was laying down the bed infront of him while his brother and the maiden were out.

   He looked down the ground,and a big hole suddenly swallowed him down.

   After a moment, he saw himself in a dark room, but there was a dim lamp so he could actually see a bit. He walked along the room and...a big door locked him.

   He can't move. "Hyung,you know...
I have lots of news to tell you when you wake up. So please,wake up." The voice called again.

  "HUH?!" The latter can't help but yell out of confusion.

  "W-What Do You Mean?! Jungkook get me out of here!"

~~~

  Taehyung's consciousness was awaken by a hot substance in his cheek. He slowly opened his eyes and tried to wipe the liquid in his cheeks but failed when he felt his hands are attached to something. Soon as his eyes are wide open,white ceiling is the first thing he saw. He tried to gaze on his right,and he heard a small sob. He then saw....a crying Jungkook.

 'huh?' his eyes shot wide open. "J-Jungkook...?" He tried his best to dictate the name. The boy's eyes were red and puffy,maybe because of the crying. As soon as Jungkook saw Taehyung awake,he immediately hug the older so tight that he never want to lose him in his grip. "HYUNG!" He yelled in joy. IT was Jungkook's tears that he felt on his cheeks.

 "J-JUNGKOOK?" He was awfully confused. What the heck is he doing here? He's actually laying on  a bed. White bed. A monitor was beeping beside him,and a dextrose was attached to his hand. For short, he's in a hospital.

 Maybe about a minute,the younger let go and wiped his eyes,which were still dropping off tears of joy,maybe. "Hyung...I thought you're going to leave me." Jungkook cried again. "Kookie...may I ask.. W-What happened to me? I swear I saw you a while ago,you were unconscious because you were...were...attacked. And now I am here,is this reality? I really don't get it." Taehyung blurted out.

 "Hyung? Y-You don't remember? and what  do you mean I-I'm unconscious and was attacked?" Jungkook replied asking too. "What don't I remember? TELL ME,why am I here?" Taehyung demanded,confused and curious at the same time. Jungkook sighed unbelievably. 

 "You...you were in a coma. For 6 months. We had a car accident.. I was suppose to be on your place but you saved my life hyung.At least you're not injured. The worst is... Your parents gave up on you because they said that you've been sleeping for so long already. But here I am,hoping you'll wake up. God gave me the hope I wished for." Jungkook explained while looking down the ground.

  Taehyung,didn't replied for a moment. He's still processing the words inside his head. Then he realize, "I WHAT?! I was in a coma!? For 6 months!? mom and dad gave up on me already?! That's unforgivable!" Taehyung suddenly lost control of himself. "Hyung! WAIT! I am here. I am still here! I didn't gave up on you. WE'RE bestfriends forever right? But I considered you more than bestfriends...Please don't get mad..." Taehyung calmed down right after he heard Jungkook's pleading voice.