Chapter 11 || Panic

Jin is in the kitchen.Well,purposely preparing lunch for Taehyung which he left just a minute ago. He was shaking his head several times.Why? He's been having alarms on his body,telling there is something going on. It felt it was far away,and he knew it,it was from Jimin and Jungkook's kingdom. He sighed,placing the blueberries and milk inside the blender which he used recently. He wanted to come to the other world to see what really is going on,but how about Taehyung? what'll happen to Taehyung when he left him all alone,being defenseless because he still can't control his powers completely.

He shrugged the thing off just for another moment to spread some mayonnaise on the sandwich he's holding. As soon as the shake came to a blend,he served it in a cup and placing the sandwiches for them to eat. He went to teleport inside Taehyung's room which the other startled again.

"Wahh! Hyung! You scared the hell out of me.." Taehyung yelled in suprise. "Sorry,by the way,eat this up before going to the other world." Jin said,giving the other the food he just made. Taehyung gave him a confused look. "Hyung? It's already 10 in the evening,and you gave me dinner awhile ago.You said to finish it up,I done it quickly and began to prepare myself to travel there. And now,you're giving me another one to eat before going to the other world,again? Do you wanna make me fat?" Taehyung explained,questioning the older at the last part.

Jin just noticed what he had done. He sighed,knowing that his actions are already off today. Although Jimin and Jungkook are their enemies, he just couldn't ignore them,specially today. There is something bad happening there. He could tell it.

"hyung,just tell me. Is there something wrong?" Taehyung asked,pausing the movie he was watching with the remote control. "Nothing,really." Jin replied but it's not accepted by the other. "Just tell me hyung.. You're not on your condition today,tell me what the heck is wrong?" The younger asked again,which made Jin lose and sigh in defeat.

"Okay,I give up. I'll just make you worry if I tell you this." Jin heave a sigh,continuing, "Something's really wrong. Jungkook and Jimin's kingdom are in trouble." Jin answered without even wasting a drop of air. As Jin finished the statement he was saying, he looked at the younger to see his expression but to see it boringly. "Tae?" Jin asked,waving his hands on the younger.

"WAHHHHH! HYUNG WHY AREN'T YOU TELLING ME! OH MY GOD THEY ARE IN TROUBLE YOU SAY?! HYUNG LET'S GO THERE RIGHT NOW." Taehyung stood up,walking away exiting his bedroom door.

Jin's face was wide-eyed,he thought Taehyung didn't cared because he wasn't answering,and after a few minutes he started babbling things about them going in the other world right this instant. 

"TAE! WHERE ARE YOU GOING?" Jin shouted from inside the room. The other replied, "WHERE ELSE? I'M GOING TO WHERE JUNGKOOK IS!" 

"TAE! THAT'S NOT THE ENTRANCE ALL THE WAY THERE. IT'S IN HERE." Jin shouted back, soon he saw Taehyung with a confused look entering his own room, "Then let's march our feet's now!" 

"But Tae, we have to wait. I suddenly lost the presence of the portal." Jin sighed in lost. Taehyung shouted, "WHAT?--Hyung! They are in trouble!! We have to go there right now!-"

"How can we go there if we can't summon the portal here!?" Jin cut the younger. "Then summon it!"

"You can't summon it if we can't focus! You need to concentrate before summoning that portal!" 

"Then..then.." Taehyung sighed in defeat. "What are we gonna do?I don't care if he's supposed to be my enemy. I wanted them to be safe." 

"Tae,I also feel the same way you do. I can't just summon it right this instant because there are things popping out of my mind." Jin replied. Then,he suddenly heard the door opened,without the younger noticing it.