Chapter 21 || Ending

Taehyung finally arrived at the house. As soon as he entered the living room, he saw the TV open. Then a sleeping Jungkook on the couch. He placed the book on the mini table then grabbed a blanket for the younger.

  He may be waiting for the older to come home but it turned out that he stayed late outside. He sighed, covering the younger with the blanket. He can't help but smile at the sight.

  And he admit...Jungkook's cute.

   He shrugged for a second then cleared his throat, trying to clean his mind from his erotic fantasies. (Well, I think you know what that means.)

As soon as Taehyung walked a step, he felt a hand grabbing his wrist and it forced him to look behind.

  It was Jungkook. "Whoa, you got me there." Taehyung smiled and was almost had a heart attack. "Nahh, I really was sleeping then I felt a blanket covering me." Jungkook sat up and Taehyung sat beside him.

  "Oh..sorry. You might get a cold you know." The older said. "No,it's okay hyung. Don't mind.. Err--by the way, where's my book? You've stayed outside for decades already." Jungkook asked then gestured his hand.

  Taehyung then looked beside,cursed under his breath for forgetting his promise to the younger. 'The heck?! How could I forget?! Oh just sh8t.'

Then scratched his head.

  "You....forgot to buy one.. Didn't you?" Jungkook crossed his arms and his faced turned emotionless.

  The older faced the other slowly turning his head then nodded. "I thought so." Jungkook stood up. "Wait,sorry Kookie...I-I was busy searching for this book because it's not visible. So when I asked--"

   "...Woah! This is what you bought?" Jungkook cut the older and grabbed the book,obviously observing it.

   "Y-Yeah.." The older answered,quite suprised from the sudden snatch.

  "Because you forgot my book, I'm going to read it first. That's pretty fair, right hyung?" The younger smirked, making the older lose for some reason.  "Fine..But give it to me immediately." Then the younger nodded happily and satisfied.

  Jungkook ran upstairs happily holding the book,while the older there,sighed in defeat.

  "This is pretty old,I can say. Hmm, why did hyung bought a book like this anyway? There are a lot of interesting books out there.." When he arrived at their room, he sat down in bed and opened the lamp. Then opened the first page of the book.

  "From Friends To Enemies. Oh,interesting." He turned the second page, the prologue was revealed.

  'Everything started to change. Everything felt so strange when I started to dream about things. Things about Jungkook leaving me alone.--'

  "...WHAT?! J-J-Jungkook?! W-Why is my name in HERE?!!!" He was shocked when he saw his name.

  "Wait,why am I overreacting? Maybe it has the same name as me. Yeah,just like that." He assured. Then continued reading the prologue.

  'I never told him about my dream. Just when,eventually, things turned out in fantasy. He left me without a word.'

  "Oh...I think this is cool.." Jungkook mumbled to himself. At the next page was the Title, and he again flipped the next page. Revealing the First Chapter.

  "Hey,are you well hyung? You don't look so good.." Jungkook asked me.
Yeah, I really don't.

  "Yeah, I'm alright. Don't worry about it." I replied, resting my chin on my hand as a support.