Chapter 6 || Disappointment

Jimin and Jungkook were walking to exit the school because the class already dismissed. Jimin on the other hand was walking with the younger,looking at his expression.

  'why is he dazed today?is something wrong?' Jimin thought as both of them exited the gate already.

  Jungkook gazed at him,and looked like a very cute lost puppy.It made Jimin want to pinch his cheek but he swear not to because it's not in the right time.

  "Hyung..I'm dazed today because I heard a voice asked inside my head in school awhile ago." Jungkook sighed. And Jimin exactly knows the voice that the younger can hear already.

  "...Taehyung,isn't it.?" The older asked,the younger stopped in his tracks that made the other followed too.

  "U-Uh yeah..sort of. I heard lots of him everytime." the younger replied. The older sighed again,laying his back on the wall inches apart from them with his right feet stuck on it too.

  "What questions did you heard?"

Jungkook went closer to start explaining all the voices he can hear.

  "When they arrived from outside,I heard 'Why won't you talk to me',

when we were writing notes on Math class I heard another 'please look at me'..In lunchbreak a 'why won't you eat with me Kookie?' and plenty more to say Hyung..."

  Jimin didn't replied for a minute and scratched his head.

  "You can read minds even from afar huh. That's good." Jimin concluded that made Jungkook think deep in his thoughts.

  "Wait,what?"

  "I told you already didn't I?you can read minds too silly.Hahaha" Jimin brushed his hands onto Jungkook's hair and started to move on.

  "Let's go eat somewhere? I'm hungry. I wanna eat something unfamiliar to me..Since I just eat royalty foods from the other world and that makes me definitely sick." The older complained and the younger giggled,following him in to a small food street.

  As they were walking,he saw someone he felt guilty about since this morning..And that was Taehyung and Seokjin entering a bookstore near the food street they were suppose to buy from.

  "H-Hyung,let's find another food street can we?" Jungkook muttered,pulling his brother's uniform hem like a little boy begging for a lollipop.

  "Whyy~~? I'm hungry Kook..hungry.Let's just buy something! I wanna try your fish cakes here." Said the older excitedly pulling the younger towards the little food street.

  Well,unfortunately Jimin didn't notice Taehyung and Seokjin were inside the bookstore though.He was busy looking for food that time.It made Jungkook pout and felt helpless,so he just gave the chance to his hyung.

  'I wish they won't come out immediately.I don't want them seeing me here.' Jungkook thought.Well he's really unfortunate today. His brother was busy buying food,but because of his kindness he gave jungkook some fish cakes and corn dogs to eat. But you can see a signature smirk on a costumer from inside of the bookstore, (where Taehyung and Seokjin is).

  Guess who it was? Yes,it was Seokjin. He knew Jungkook and Jimin in that food street all along,because he can hear their thoughts. While Taehyung was busy looking for an interesting book to read on,he grabbed a book and covered his whole face with it,pretending to be reading it but was truly listening to the thoughts of people inside and outside of the bookstore.

  But he didn't cared for other people.The thoughts he mostly focused on are from Jungkook,Taehyung and Jimin.

  First he heard Jimin's thought,saying, 'food!food! come to papa.'