Chapter 16 || Heart Ache

Minha dragged Jungkook's own body to a place in Saria,(Saria-Jimin & Jungkook's Kingdom) where few people are passing by,most the place is always deserted.

Minha snapped her fingers,and she went out of Jungkook's own body. She sighed but then grinned evilly that made Jungkook,conquered with fear and confusement at the time he woke up.

"W-Who are...you?" Jungkook asked innocently, and the other one smirked and pretended something exclusive that should make the younger believe.

"I'm Minri..the girl who you helped in the market yesterday. I saved you

In return when you were attacked by the family of King and Queen." Then she smiled devilly.

Jungkook's face was 100.01% confused. What does she mean? Jungkook can't even remember anything at all,all he can remember was he was in a room,with a boy named Jimin asking him if he's okay.

Well,wasn't Minri brilliant to came up a story like that? Oh hell yeah she is. "What do you...mean?" the younger asked again, and the other went to sit beside Jungkook.

Staring at him while talking, "You don't remember? Why?" Jungkook shrugged. Minri pretended to sigh and she placed her hands on Jungkook's right cheek.

"It's okay." She smiled mumbling,but murmured something after the statement, "Then I shall give you false memory,about you helping me in the market." After stating,she applied memory manipulation on Jungkook's own,changing them as if what memory she said was true.

See? Minri is that powerful. But the memory manipulation thing was limited,it weakens her energy.

Minri stopped after a moment,and when she knows the process of memory changing is done,she let Jungkook to remember the false memory she gave.

Jungkook was just walking around the market to buy something delicious. When he saw a girl advantaged by two old men surrounding her.

"Let me go! I didn't do it!" She yelled.
The girl had a cover on her hair,so she wasn't seen clearly.

"What do you mean you didn't? We saw it on our own eyes!" The man holding her left hand said.

"No,I promise. It was a man who did it!" The girl replied exclaiming.

"Oh yeah? And how could you explain the braid and the cover on the head? No doubt,you did it." The man holding her right arm said it.

"I said let me go!" She was struggling when Jungkook pined in asking, "What's the commotion here?" As if he was the chief of the market.

"This girl's a thief. She stole 2 kilos of dragon fruits in our station!"

Jungkook raised his brows, "Do you think so? How would you explain proof if she don't hold the dragon fruits right now?" He asked and the old men let her arms go, freeing her and searched for any evidence of the dragon fruit.

"There's nothing."

"See? Don't just blame everybody even if it's not their own fault." Jungkook replied and the girl let her covers off her head.

"Thank you." She said and the men walked away. Jungkook nodded.

Minri asked, "So...do you remember me?" Jungkook looked at her wide-eyed. "I...I do. But,I don't remember that kind of memory inside my head.

I don't know any girl like you." Minri stood up confused.

"What do you mean?I-I..." Minri looked behind her and walked inches apart from the seating Jungkook.

Separated By The Wind [Vkook]On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara