Chapter 5 || About

Taehyung just got from sleep going downstairs only to find no sign of any living thing again. He sighed,remembering all the things his parents told him last night.Well,the whole fake parent thing didn't bothered him at all. It made him realize that just accept the reality devouring your life.

  He went to the bathroom to rinse his face for a minute,and continued doing his routine every morning. His parents left him another note,saying the real excuse this time.

  Dear Taehyung,

  Your father called us from the other world.Please wait for us at the house later at night.We might be late. Love you,mom.

  He smiled,knowing that his parents are open this time. He went to glance himself at the human-sized mirror near the stairs,satisfied at his looks.

~~~

  As Taehyung finally arrived entering the school entrance,he saw Jungkook putting something on his locker. The older rapidly walked to reach him,but as soon as the younger saw the other,he immediately locked his locker and pulled away,leaving Taehyung frozen at his spot.

  Did he ignored me? Or maybe he just didn't saw me?

Nahh.. He shrugged the thing off of his shoulders and ignored the scene. Thinking it was just maybe his imagination while marching upstairs heading to his classroom.

  He entered the room,only to see Jungkook and his so-called brother talking to each other. He heave another sigh. How many sighs did he had since this morning?

  He looked down the ground and walked straight to his seat,forcing himself not to talk to him.

  He sat down and looked at his right,only to see no one seating on it,supposed to be Seokjin's seat.

  He must be late. He looked at his left,Jungkook's back was facing him. He felt uneasy and irritated.

  Why is he ignoring me?

  "Who do you call late huh Tae?" He heard a familiar voice. He was startled by it and looked behind him,to see Seokjin seating on top of his table with a poker face on.

  'when the f8ck did he get here?'

Taehyung cursed at himself.

  'just a second ago.' He heard the reply in his head.

  'Jin hyung? you can read and communicate with me huh?'

  'Well yeah. Sorry if I scared you.'

  'Its...okay.I think?'

  'so..did your parents told you already?' the older continued,and they keep on exchanging words just inside Taehyung's head.

  'about who I really am?Well,yes.They did.And it was honestly shocking.' Taehyung scoffed.

  'Sure it is.Did they mentioned me,being your brother?'

  Taehyung looked at the older in suprise.

  'so you being my brother was true..'

  'Yes.I am really your brother,Taeyuu.' Seokjin smiled and tapped the younger's shoulder.

  'So,do you have any abilities that'll explain this communication thing?'

  'Yeah.Actually I got 4 abilities. Teleportation,that's why you didn't see me awhile ago because I just teleported,quantum brain wave communication,the reason all of this communication behind. Mind reading the reason I could reply from your thoughts and lastly time freezing.Still don't know how to control it.'