Chapter 8 || Arrival

{When Taehyung and Jin teleported on their way}

"Good. I'll train you tomorrow." Jimin smiled. Jungkook looked to the other way,started to walk home.

"Wait for me!" Jimin chased and walk with the younger. Jimin felt so sorry for the younger. But that's what they need to do to defeat the other.

"By the way,I enjoyed the fish cakes.It's yummy.!" Jimin tried to crack a joke but Jungkook only responded, "YOU only ENJOYED it.",emphasizing the capitalized letters.

"...yeah,sort of." Jimin sighed,failing to his attempt.

With that, the older sighed,trying to be quiet until they arrive Jungkook's home.

Jungkook went entering directly to the gate,but Jimin held his hand tight,looking at him insistingly.

"I'm coming in." The younger had no other choice so he gave way for the older to enter.As soon as the younger came in first, the older felt something urgent. He can sense it. But he tried to be quiet so the younger won't notice it at all.

"Oh,hi sweety!" Greeted the younger's mom who is obviously needing something. "Good eve mom. I brought a guest. Min hyung,greet mom--" 

"Hello there! Long time no see!" Jimin greeted even before Jungkook can finish his sentence.

The mom looked so shocked,and bowed down like he's a long lost prince. "Your highness,welcome."

Jimin laughed, "No need to be formal today. By the way,where is sergeant?" Jimin asked,referring to her husband.

"Prince Min, he was at the other world. Waiting for Jungkyu and you. The king needs you." Replied the mom.

"what is he doing there? We could just go in there." Jimin said. Seating down on the couch with Jungkook.

"He built the dimensional portal. All he needs to do is wait for your arrival and he'll come back here."

"Okay.We'll go." Jimin grabbed Jungkook's hand tightly running to the younger's room. "W-wait! What do you think are you doing?" Jungkook muttered,struggling from the older's grip.

"I can sense the energy of the portal in your room. Father really is waiting for us." Jimin replied,letting go of Jungkook's hand as soon as they arrived inside his room.

"Wait! I'm not ready yet hyung! What if..what if they say formal words that I can't even understand! What if they call me Jungkyu,the name I'm not used to?" 

"Don't worry. You'll stay there to practice royalties.,on how to be a prince.Now let's go!" Jimin beamed excitingly,jumping on a portal where he sensed the energy. "WAHHHH!!! MAMA!!!!" Jungkook screamed as they travelled on the portal.

With a click, Jungkook opened his eyes,he was laying with his hand scattered on a comfy bed. He try to feel it but, No. It's not a bed,it's green grasses surrounding him. He felt cool breeze of wind touching his face. He blinked multiple times,realizing he's in the other world. It felt nice,and it felt so peaceful compared to the other world.He felt something strange. He felt something,he wanted to stay here.

But this is where he belongs. So it's a given. But he has someone in mind, Taehyung. 

He sighed,standing up noticing the surroundings,the view. It's green and full of swaying trees. He can see a village underneath the place he was standing. He noticed he was on top of a green hill. He can see the castle,maybe it is his home.

"Our world is nice,isn't it?" A voice said from the back, Jungkook smiled and nodded,knowing it was Jimin,his brother. "I like it in here." Jungkook replied.