Chapter 1 || Strange

Taehyung is already seating at the bench near the school's entrance. He's been waiting for his bestfriend,Jungkook to arrive at school.

Taehyung is really confused and stressed for he's been having nightmares about him and Jungkook separating by an unknown source of reason,that made him more swallowed by fear.Thoughts that flows through his mind only contained with these words,'what if my dreams are true?'

Taehyung scratched his head from all of this frustration and clenched his teeth. He was about to stand up when he was startled by a sudden tap on his shoulder.

"Oh,sh-"

"Hey,wait. V hyung it's me..Kookie?"

Taehyung glanced up and stared at the younger one with a you-scared-the-hell-out-of-me,which he calls Kookie.

"I'm sorry, you were about to leave me..I see you standing and,I just went straight and tapped your shoulders to remind you I'm still here outside." Explained the younger.

"Wait,what?"

"Nahh,forget that. Let's go to class! Bell will ring any sooner." said the younger while pushing his hyung towards the campus door,leading to the stairs.

*~~~~~~~~*

"You know,I've noticed you're not feeling well today." Said JungKook looking at the older with worries plastered upon his face.

"Uh..w-what?" replied the older who is obviously not feeling well.

"See!! You're not. Let me bring you to the clinic!- Sir,I'm bringing Taehyung to the clinic.He's not feeling well." Jungkook pulled Taehyung's hand all the way through the classroom door without even receiving the teacher's permission.

"K-Kookie!! L-Let me go!- I'm fine. You don't have to do this."

"I insist,hyung. You do look physically fine but your mind is already million miles away from the real world! What do you think are you doing? You've been losing your senses from the very start of semestral break. It makes me so worried sick. You should take care your self more often hyung..And you actually look...pale."

"I said I'm alright okay? No need to worry!"

"Yeah you said it but it's actually obvious you're not! Now let me bring you to the clinic--"

"I said I'm fine!!"

"Ouch!" Jungkook yelped in pain as soon as he saw his palm in blood.There is a mid-deep scratch on it.

"W-what did you do hyung?"

"I-I don't know... Oh sh8t what's that!?"

"See,you're obviously 100% not good. You didn't even know you caused this wound to me hyung.Ughhh." a heavy sigh can be heard from Jungkook's lips.

"I did that?"

"No,I did.?"

"Oh my god,let me bring you to the clinic Kookie!"

So in the end,the one who was brought to the clinic was Jungkook. But Jungkook didn't lose to him at all.Thanks to the wound it ended up bringing Taehyung with him.

"Uh,nurse? Can you please check V hyung too? He's feeling uneasy today too." Requested by Jungkook.

"Okay,after I finished applying the ointment and the band-aids.-there."

"Where did that wound came from anyway? I can't think of an object that can cause something bloody other than sharp materials." Continued by the nurse.

"Well,I unconciously just saw my palm bleeding,I don't know where it came from though." Jungkook looked at V who is looking at his palm worriedly.

"Now,can you check V hyung now?"