Chapter 9 || Arrival pt.2

Jimin heard a sigh escaped from Jungkook's lips. He can feel Jungkook's thinking Taehyung again.

  "You should wear these." Jimin said,going towards Jungkook while raising the clothes he was referring to.

  "What?! I need to wear that kind of stuff??" Jungkook said in confusement.

  "It's prince's clothing. Just wear it"

  "No. I'm alright by my uniform."
Jungkook insisted going out of his room. Jimin has no other choice but to call their sewer to sew lots of his clothing. His school uniform.

  "He really is still a kid." Jimin sighed.

~~~

"Mother,father. Jungkyu wasn't able to wear the clothing you wanted him to,instead used his school uniform from the other world.What shall I do?" Jimin bowed down respectfully and formally towards the king and queen seating on the throne.

"Then tell Maiden Hyunra to sew lots of it,the same clothing as my son wears today." Replied the king.

"Very well then,father." Jimin stood up,bowing down returning to where he came from.

The queen scoffed, "My son doesn't like your clothing when you're around his age I see." Telling the King about the statement she just said.

"But at least he has originality. I like my son's new outfit. Jimin should also wear that clothing too,since he also go with the same school as Jungkyu." Replied the King with a smile plastered on his face.

"Yes." 

~~~

"Jungkyu! Now can you just take a bath? Are you tired or something? It's already night,we need to celebrate your arrival in dinner for the royalty." Jimin called entering Jungkook's room.

He heard a reply from the outside window, "I will,but my clothes.." He smiled,looking for the voice and saw Jungkook looking at the stars,the moon,the whole view of their kingdom from below their big castle. 

"Don't worry,we'll wear the same clothing. Our school uniforms will be okay said mother and father." Jimin smiled tapping the younger's head.

"REALLY!?" Said the younger in suprise after he composed the words his brother said.

"Yup. I think the other kingdom's prince will also wear this. So let's give it a color of blue." Jimin replied.

"Okay! Then I'll take a bath!" Jungkook went outside leaving a laughing Jimin inside. He soon saw a head peeped out of the door, "But wait,can you lead me to the bathroom hyung?" Jungkook smiled after that. Jimin responded two consecutive nods and headed to the younger's way."Not a bathroom." 

As soon as both of them arrived at the so-called bathroom, Jimin saw Jungkook's reaction again,with a WOW face plastered on him. "This...is not a bathroom." Jungkook mumbled with his mouth still agaped.

"Yes. It really is not. It's a hot bath." Jimin replied. "I'll also take a bath. I smell sweaty." he added,going to the room to take their clothes off,putting a towel in their waists and went in the big tub.

"Your Highness,here are your clothes. Maiden Hyunra made temporarily for tonight's occasion." A butler said,placing their clothes on the rack inside the other room and bowing down as a part of respect.

"Thank you."

~~~

Jungkook is now seating in their big royal dining table. He felt nervous at once but Jimin stared at him,giving him an It's-Okay look to make him calm.