Chapter 20 || Flash

A day without Kookie talking to me? Taehyung thought. The younger has been acting strange since the older 'joked' about their friendship yesterday. Sure,the younger would feel to barge out of the room because of the awkward conversation and most of all,embarassed. 

  Taehyung heavily sighed,hoping the younger would come and talk to him,even casual would be enough. The older went to the kitchen,grabbing some midnight snack to eat. Yeah, it's already midnight and he can't sleep from the current situation. It felt like he's missing something. Or someone literally.

   Just when he was about to open the snack he brought in the fridge,the door that leads to the kitchen creaked open. "Hey,hyung..uh..." Jungkook's voice popped out with it. Taehyung pretended not to listen, he put on a bored face on and completely opened the snack. 

   "....I'm sorry. About yesterday,uhh... Yeah I know, I'm too awkward for not talking to you for a day. I'm a weirdo,you could say that." Jungkook awkwardly apologized,scratching the nape of his neck. He observed what would the older's reaction would be but he only received a frown.

  "Hyung? are you even listening?" Jungkook raised a brow,while Taehyung was there,munching up his crispy and crunchy potato snack. "Oh! Kookie I didn't know you were there. So,what's up?" The older exclaimed,pretending he didn't noticed the younger's presence. The other sighed.

  "Ugh.. Nevermind. I'm going to sleep. Good night." Jungkook lazily said,turning his back and groggily went away...but, "You mean Good Mornight. It's already 12:03 am." 

   "Yeah sure.---WAIT! Why are you still awake hyung!? You should be sleeping already! You need to rest and recover from the coma!!!!!" Jungkook blasted out,nagging at the older who was suprised by the sudden outburst. The older can't help but laugh at the other's cuteness. 

   "Haha... I was busy thinking about you avoiding me for a day,so I can't sleep good." Taehyung replied,smiling like an idiot,both ends reaching his ears. The younger can't help but blush a shade of pink. "I already apologized hyung. Now go to sleep!" Jungkook went straight away to grab the older's wrist and pull him upstairs but it seems like he was resisted easily.

   "You apologized?When?" Instead of Jungkook pulling the older, it was Taehyung pushing the younger down and whispered seductively in his ears. The younger tried to pull away but the older's tight grip make it hard to. "Ahh...a while ago.. Now can you please let me go..?" The younger struggled but it didn't work. He's way too strong.

   "Not until you properly apologize." Taehyung smirked, when the younger felt the grip loosen a bit, he grab the chance to shove away from the grip of the older. "I WILL SLEEP! GOOD NIGHT--I-I MEAN MORNIGHT!" The younger successfully ran away upstairs. They share the same apartment anyway.

  The older sighed. Oh yeah, since he can walk now, he would love to go to some bookstore to read some books. "Hmm,does the book "From Friends To Enemies" exist? I'm going to find out tomorrow." He happily said so to himself. "AH! I'm going to invite Kookie." He added.

  "Well then, I'm going to sleep." 

 Yeah,you should.

~~~

  Jungkook was awaken by the loud ring of his alarm clock. And hell yeah,who wouldn't get awaken by that loud sound anyway? He tapped the alarm to stop and sat up in his bed. It seems like the bed beside his own is empty. He looked at what time is it and it's already 10:23. He still was half asleep but then we he realized the time,he snapped out in reality and exclaimed, "IT'S ALREADY THIS LATE!?" 

  Then he went downstairs and looked for his hyung. "Hey hyung!" ...no reply. He looked for him in every corner of the household. No signs can be found regarding his hyung's presence. He sighed,went to the bathroom to wash his face. Just when he opened the bathroom door, The rain of the shower immediately flew inside his ears. He looked up and saw..