Chapter 17 || Regrets

"...J-Jungkyu... Wake up you!--ughh."

Minri pumped her fists for trying to wake the younger,sighing at the end to her dismay. Jungkook, was now lying down in a bed. Where?

  Minri brought the suffering Jungkook to an old ancient house. It was in the right size,not too big and not to small. The maiden knows that Jungkook will get unconscious when the power tries to eat his whole body.

And it'll lead to his death.

  For a matter of feelings, Minri felt....

Regretful? Of what? For that to be answered, she felt that kind of emotion,again. She felt bad,felt bad that it had to go through all the way like this. This is not on the plan.. She didn't mean to...hurt Jungkook. It was that her irrational emotions took over her that she didn't realized something bad happened.

  She stood up, walking out of the room where she laid Jungkook. As she closed the door,she leaned her back on it and started to feel...regretful.

  "Jungkyu...I-I'm,sorry." She mumbled to herself and tear suddenly

Fell down from the corner of her eyes. "I...I was wrong. I didn't know what was happening to me. I- can't heal you,I don't know how to prevent the power from spreading all over you.. Although I caused it, I just...can't." She suddenly cried. She felt hopeless.

  That old,ancient house was her family's home. And now,you could imagine the carpets with teardrops. This is the second time she felt this, this emotion again.

  "I lost my family...I lost my heart's joy, I even became the enemy, I caused a lot of painful things here in this world. I even took Jungkyu's memories,his mind,I controlled him.

I'm miserable.I...didn't know what to do anymore.." Sighing and still sniffing at the end, her vision got blurred because of her teary eyes.

  She shook her head like she gotten insane. She smiled creepily and nodded. "I know!"

  "I know what's best to do. The only way to save him is to kill myself." She smiled,transporting downstairs sitting down the dusty rock chair.

  "That's right..I should kill myself." She nodded like an innocent girl.

  "Stop it,Minri. Don't kill yourself."

She heard a voice called for her from behind. She looked at her back to see..a spirit.The soul of her mother talking to her.

  Her eyes widen from the sudden familiarity. She took a lot of time before starting to speak, "M-Mother.?"

She was shivering.

  "Don't kill yourself Minri..! There's another way to stop it!" the voice and soul of her father appeared. "F..Father?"

  Minri stood up, happiness overwhelmed her. "How can I stop it if I don't know what to do?" She replied,looking at her hands.

  "The only way to stop the power is to remove the drug from his body,gain back his memories and..." His brother appeared.

  "Brother?! Y-You're here too?" She wanted to hug them all but it was impossible. "...And?"

  The three souls looked at each other.
"A drop of blood towards the shrine of the 4 masters." Minri gasped. Her smile faded when the souls vanished infront of her very own eyes.

  Tears rolled down her cheeks. Immediately wiping those away, she smiled. Knowing her family showed to her,even though their physical appearance changed a lot. Because they're dead.

  "Thank You,Mother..Father and brother." And that,something came in her mind. Transporting back upstairs to the old reeky room where Jungkook is, she should do all the things her family told her.

~~~

"Jimin...H-Hang on!" Jin panicked, he was transporting place to place,corner to corner and everywhere!

He was nervous and panic's taking over him at the same time.

  Taehyung,felt that he was useless. He gritted his teeth,his knuckles clenched and his face looking down the ground. "Everything's....messed up." He mumbled to himself.

  "How can I help him huh hyung?! How?!" Taehyung bursted out that the Queen,Jin and the other people inside the hall looked at him with a sudden reaction.

  Jin,stopping in the middle,teleporting where Taehyung is. "Tae...

I-..I know. Jimin's already unconscious. The Queen had located where Jungkook and Minri are. Now,you won't feel useless. We can save the King,Jungkook and Jimin." Taehyung looked up to see Jin holding his shoulders tight.

  "I..won't?" Taehyung asked. Jin nodded, "Yes,Tae. I promise you won't."

  Jin snapped his fingers. The low-ranking Sarians moved again. Well,possibility for that,Jin froze the time. It didn't took long though.

   But the queen was there,unfrozen of course. "Seokjin,Taeyuu. Come here,both of you." She called for the both and gave them a transportal.

  "I've located them. Just stay safe." The queen said, Jin pulling Taehyung towards the transportal and jumped in.

~~~

  "W-....Where are we?" Taehyung asked as soon as the transportal already carried them to the place.

   The place was an old,dusty and antique-like house. The corners were dusted with spider webs, the doors are somehow scratched with animal claws. The house was partially bright inside.For simple,the house was creepy. Creepier than a horror house.

  "I know this place." Jin said,looking at the surroundings. The two wondered around the house. Taehyung was naive. He never seen a house this creepy before. Other than the man-made horror houses which were actually creepy but this one's natural.

"What is this..creepy place? Are you sure the queen brought us to the right place or it was a mistake?" Taehyung asked Jin in a misconceptioned way.

  "The queen brought us to the right place,Tae. You'll be suprised." The older replied holding onto the rails of the stairs. "What do you mean?"

  "This was Minri's home when they still haven't serve Jimin's kingdom.

This house was built 200 years ago. And they lived here about 88 years.

Minri was born 49 years ago. Since I was just a small kid back then,Jimin and I used to play at the back of the house. We didn't know there were people living in the house. When Jimin was caught by an unknown person,Minri's father saved him. So that's why they were asked to serve their Kingdom." Jin explained,telling the story.

  "Oh." Taehyung mouthed. His eyes searched the every corner of the house.

   When suddenly,he felt a hand grabbed his wrist and he lost the path.

It was Jin who grabbed him,teleporting into a dusty-filled room.

Then he saw an unconscious Jungkook lying on the dusty and antique bed.

  "Kookie!" He yelled going straight to him. Even though Taehyung knows that he can't hear him, he still called for his name several times. Hugging him in full sadness.

  "Prince Taeyuu,Prince Seokjin. Please move out of the way."

~~~

A/N : Hey Fellow Readers! (*0*) sorry for not updating like I promised you guys.

Wahhh, my story already reached 2.14k already! Yehey! *celebrates*.
Well, the purpose of this note is to ask you if you had already seen my new cover?

Did you like it? Comment of what you think. Thanks guys :*
I appreciate it a lot. Of course,reading and voting this would be good [^_^]

Okay cut.

-Taehyunggie23